Imaginary bottle thrown?

Winter

All who have watched and seen it including the hibs hierarchy cannot deny the severity of and danger in which Scott Sinclair was exposed to at Easter road. An empty half bottle of buckie and a coin can clearly be seen to narrowly miss our player. It's an absolute scandal in itself that hibs are allowed to simply say that they will upgrade their already state of the art cctv cameras to even more state of the art cctv, a total bs response if ever youve heard one. Even more scandalous is the fact that they are also saying a bottle was thrown from the Celtic supporters section. Am I alone in not seeing this? The television cameras didn't and the state of the art not so much state of the art cctv didn't either. Unless someone who actually did see this from our support comes forward and says so, which I doubt, as we know the punishment that comes with throwing bottles (if the club in question is Celtic that is) then this is a disgusting attempt to slur our supporters when one of our own players "couldve died if it hit him" quoting Alan Stubbs, whilst also deflecting away from the hibs fans who are definately guilty. I am f*kn raging that this can happen and hibs need only say ,oh we'll upgrade our cctv! Once again one rule for Celtic and another for every other club. I'll have no problem retracting this if it's true that a moron from within our own support is found to have done so, but I've seen nothing of the sort only another attempt to tarnish our support when it's our club who are clearly the victims

All who have watched and seen it including the hibs hierarchy cannot deny the severity of and danger in which Scott Sinclair was exposed to at Easter road. An empty half bottle of buckie and a coin can clearly be seen to narrowly miss our player. It's an absolute scandal in itself that hibs are allowed to simply say that they will upgrade their already state of the art cctv cameras to even more state of the art cctv, a total bs response if ever youve heard one. Even more scandalous is the fact that they are also saying a bottle was thrown from the Celtic supporters section. Am I alone in not seeing this? The television cameras didn't and the state of the art not so much state of the art cctv didn't either. Unless someone who actually did see this from our support comes forward and says so, which I doubt, as we know the punishment that comes with throwing bottles (if the club in question is Celtic that is) then this is a disgusting attempt to slur our supporters when one of our own players "couldve died if it hit him" quoting Alan Stubbs, whilst also deflecting away from the hibs fans who are definately guilty. I am f*kn raging that this can happen and hibs need only say ,oh we'll upgrade our cctv! Once again one rule for Celtic and another for every other club. I'll have no problem retracting this if it's true that a moron from within our own support is found to have done so, but I've seen nothing of the sort only another attempt to tarnish our support when it's our club who are clearly the victims
Meanwhile Kenny McAskill resigns from the hibs board and the tories try the freudian slip excuse.
https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/...after-remarks-on-state-killings-37890804.html

Last edited:
One things for sure, Hibs won't have upgraded at the time of writing - 2 hours from facing the Huns.

Let's hope the wee jakey's been practicing on his million-dollar arm all week for the coming baseball season and tonight's visit of the Unspeakables...

If a bottle had been thrown from the Celtic end it would still b gettin replayed just now
It’s a bs deflection tactic shameful from Hibs

That's bang on mate it would have eyewitness accounts and endless replays of the rapid Vienna game and the fact that the SMSM have been silent on this exposes it for what it truly is a shameless deflection attempt I mean where's the hibs players in the news claiming they were almost hit? Absent because it never happened rage against the machine

It’s mental with the scrutiny fans are under already, no one can point out who threw the bottle and action can’t be taken.

At the end of the day, these guys a doing a job . Imagine someone came to your place of work and threw a glass bottle your way?

On a more top level view, any players seeing this at our games...do we need anything more to put quality players off coming to Scottish football?

Members online

Latest posts

Back