Imagine

Steviebhoy67

As we all contemplate the future and possibly put things in our lives into perspective, i wonder what must also be going through the minds of footballers from all over the world.
Do they chase for the big money or do they play for the team their hearts lie with. After all, money isn't everything 🤔

As we all contemplate the future and possibly put things in our lives into perspective, i wonder what must also be going through the minds of footballers from all over the world.
Do they chase for the big money or do they play for the team their hearts lie with. After all, money isn't everything 🤔
Have a stro;; through the blogs and you will be suprised the me me me is ripping out of some of the stars now the attention is not on them anymore, some are realising that when it comes to the nitty gritty at the end of the day they are less than a man down as they have zero practical skills to offer.

Have a stro;; through the blogs and you will be suprised the me me me is ripping out of some of the stars now the attention is not on them anymore, some are realising that when it comes to the nitty gritty at the end of the day they are less than a man down as they have zero practical skills to offer.
I try to flick through but I'm a busy bhoy these days decorating, cooking, cleaning and keeping in contact with family not to mention keeping the cat amused🙁

Parks demands

• says he WON’T provide evidence unless MacLennan, Doncaster and McKenzie aren’t involved.
  • ( so without evidence handed over 3 guys have no recourse to defend themselves or what they are accused of)
  • wants a copy of the league’s
 official whistleblower policy so the trio can’t have access to it.
  • demands McLennan explains derogatory comments he made about Rangers in the past.
  • (Not the same club, rangers 1872 died)
  • accuses him of attempting to shut down the club’s concerns by 
denying them free speech
  • (Gave them a vote and accepted their letter and took time to consider the resoloution submitted by Robertson, this is alowing free speech and the right to put forward ideas etc)

Parks demands

• says he WON’T provide evidence unless MacLennan, Doncaster and McKenzie aren’t involved.
  • ( so without evidence handed over 3 guys have no recourse to defend themselves or what they are accused of) Toys out the pram moment ,either put up or shut up
  • wants a copy of the league’s
 official whistleblower policy so the trio can’t have access to it. The 3 will know the policy inside out , Park wonders if his source from the whatapp is up shit creek and how far
  • demands McLennan explains derogatory comments he made about Rangers in the past.
  • (Not the same club, rangers 1872 died) File under get a fkn life
  • accuses him of attempting to shut down the club’s concerns by 
denying them free speech
  • (Gave them a vote and accepted their letter and took time to consider the resoloution submitted by Robertson, this is alowing free speech and the right to put forward ideas etc)
  • wouldnae let us change our mind again and again and well you get the point ,,,,,,,,,,,,,that's a whole lot of stupid to deal with
spfl needto call these fkrs out once and for all ,times come to put these fkrs back in there box

Phil MacGiollaBhain Retweeted

Fr. Paul Stone

@FrPaul_Stone

¡
3h

The SPFL allowed a new club to “become” Rangers and history to be “sold”. They lobbied for them to get into the top tier. They ignored their own rules re improper player registrations...all to benefit Sevco. So now we should bend over again for Sevco? Sorry Tom, fuck that.
Quote Tweet

2mUg_6Jh_normal.jpg

Tom English

@TEnglishSport
¡ 10h
Why do so many Celtic fans on here oppose an independent review of the SPFL behaviour? Why would they not want it? Null and voiding of the league was never, ever gonna happen so what’s the fear here?

Tom English

@TEnglishSport
¡ 10h
Why do so many Celtic fans on here oppose an independent review of the SPFL behaviour? Why would they not want it? Null and voiding of the league was never, ever gonna happen so what’s the fear here?
Nimmo Smith was supposed to be independent and look what happened there. Why would Celtic fans have any trust in the impartiality of any SPFL independent enquiry after that!

Last edited:
Nimmo was supposed to be independent and look what happened there. Why would Celtic fans have any trust in the impartiality of any SPFL independent enquiry after that!
Whats it going to solve anyway, in fact just have a full blown enquiry starting with the Res12 and 5 way agreement, EBT registrations, tainted titles, Campbell Ogilvie etc and work along the other points and issues as they rise. Should not take long to deal with these first, evidence is already waiting and has been submitted long ago and then tstart getting to the rabble rousers nonesense.

Hope there is an inquiry nothing like a wee distraction for the brain to engage elsewhere from lockdown and watch the bun fight.

The one they fear is the whistleblowing policy, so who do the huns want to claim protection on and be allowed to fire in any old shite claiming it as evidence.
However, the SPFL have the right to the evidence first, standard Union rules, wheres Fraser Wishart when you need him. SPFU rep.
Untitled.jpg

Members online

Back