Independence and racism.

Lubos left peg

Rishi Sunak will be Britians next Prime Minister. Could this be the appointment that guarantees Scottish independence?

Hear me out.

No matter what the tories have done over the last 4 or so years, they have had the backing of the unionists in Scotland.

In areas like where I grew up, people have been hit hardest due to the decisions and policies made by tory politicians in London and yet they have had the support of the union Jack waving supporters in Scotland.

Now I'm not saying everyone who supports sevco is a unionist but I do believe most are....and going by the evidence we see every other week, most sevco fans are raging racists!

And even with the charm offensive aimed at the scum fans by the SNP, their minds still haven't been changed when it comes to independence.......

Could that all be about to change??

Could the high number of Sevco NO voters really back a prime minister who doesn't have the same colour of skin as them!?!?

I only ask this question because I was on a job today where I had a chat with 2 guys from Pollok who are down working in London. Pair of huns.

One of them made a comment along the lines of "It's a fucking disgrace having a p*&^ running the country. I'm no having that. I'll be voting independence next time"

Now wether he was joking or not....it got me thinking. Will this be the mindset of hun voters should the SNP call another referendum?

Remember, there are protestants in NI who have applied for RoI passports and have stated they would vote to leave the UK if it meant rejoining the EU with the Republic....so stranger things have happened!!!

am i mistaken that as we have a hindu prime minister that catholics are the only group left who can be discriminated in the act of succession. The fact is that if it was any other group banned from this right there would be a public outcry

I think Bojo was Catholic.

Rishi Sunak will be Britians next Prime Minister. Could this be the appointment that guarantees Scottish independence?

Hear me out.

No matter what the tories have done over the last 4 or so years, they have had the backing of the unionists in Scotland.

In areas like where I grew up, people have been hit hardest due to the decisions and policies made by tory politicians in London and yet they have had the support of the union Jack waving supporters in Scotland.

Now I'm not saying everyone who supports sevco is a unionist but I do believe most are....and going by the evidence we see every other week, most sevco fans are raging racists!

And even with the charm offensive aimed at the scum fans by the SNP, their minds still haven't been changed when it comes to independence.......

Could the high number of Sevco NO voters really back a prime minister who doesn't have the same colour of skin as them!?!?

I only ask this question because I was on a job today where I had a chat with 2 guys from Pollok who are down working in London. Pair of huns.

One of them made a comment along the lines of "It's a fucking disgrace having a p*&^ running the country. I'm no having that. I'll be voting independence next time"

Now wether he was joking or not....it got me thinking. Will this be the mindset of hun voters should the SNP call another referendum?

Remember, there are protestants in NI who have applied for RoI passports and have stated they would vote to leave the UK if it meant rejoining the EU with the Republic....so stranger things have happened!!!
I have no doubts that Sunak's ethnicity and religion will be a major issue come the GE.
I might be wrong about this but isnt the PM supposed to reflect the monarchy bs " defender of the (proddy), faith etc?
Was not that the whole point of king chicks archaic pronouncement?
I am defender of the faith ( the faith that's built upon Henry's finger at the Vatican cos he couldnt marry as quickly as he executed his wives) and " I acknowledge the proddy Scottish independent variation on protesting but agree with the rest bs etc.

Anyone who believes that the staunch Tory voters will happily be a party to ( heavens forbid, sky fall on top of us all) , an Asian? A non white Asian?
A non white Asian and not a church of engurland member?
Aye the skinheads will buy right into that, ( church- going members all), they will turn out to vote against him , I can sense their anger as I post .

I always thought it was a prerequisite for the leader of the country to be church of Germany, sorry church of England.
I'm obviously mistaken, or the Tories are trying to pull another fast one on their own supporters.

Was not this the reason why Tony,
(muthaf*ka lord of yankee ass sucking and warmongering) Blair, had to wait until he was no longer PM before he changed his religion to Roman Catholicism?
If it was ok to be catholic ( like Guy Fawkes was ok) then why wait ?
Perhaps I'm misinformed and the English will love it ( cant see that somehow I don't think they're that evolved).

England is institutionally racist, government, police, councils the lot he will do well to last longer than the lidl cabbage, which is more than can be said for Truss.

We are now looking at what? Our 4th unelected PM and 2nd monarch in the space of 18 month or so,
Revolution anyone?
Independence from the UK so we can bow to the EU?
Fn nonsense all of it.
Celtic through and through HH

A great many Tories will not accept Sunak because of his skin colour, but I don't think this would result in any significant numbers of them to vote in favour of independence.

Speaking of Sunak, thankfully he is here to sort out our economy - he conveniently ignores that he has been responsible for running it for the last 3 years. And just as we lectures us that must all learn to live on much lower disposalable incomes that he is worth £750m which is double the wealth of King Charles III. If you earned the current median wage (£31.7K/annum) then you would have to work about 35000 years to earn this amount (after tax).

I tweeted during the Summer that "Rishi was the wrong shade for the majority of Tory membership" got a 7 day ban for making a racist statement.

He's a Tory & that is always a plus for the Independence movement, will his skin colour make a difference tae the Scots forelock tugging flagshagging Yoons, probably not its all about protecting the Crown with that mob of inbread cunts.😡🤬😡

Hear me out.

My neck of the woods (pollok area) I can fully believe that lubo the huns I grew up with aren't the brightest of light bulbs 😁

I have no doubts that Sunak's ethnicity and religion will be a major issue come the GE.
I might be wrong about this but isnt the PM supposed to reflect the monarchy bs " defender of the (proddy), faith etc?
Was not that the whole point of king chicks archaic pronouncement?
I am defender of the faith ( the faith that's built upon Henry's finger at the Vatican cos he couldnt marry as quickly as he executed his wives) and " I acknowledge the proddy Scottish independent variation on protesting but agree with the rest bs etc.

Anyone who believes that the staunch Tory voters will happily be a party to ( heavens forbid, sky fall on top of us all) , an Asian? A non white Asian?
A non white Asian and not a church of engurland member?
Aye the skinheads will buy right into that, ( church- going members all), they will turn out to vote against him , I can sense their anger as I post .

I always thought it was a prerequisite for the leader of the country to be church of Germany, sorry church of England.
I'm obviously mistaken, or the Tories are trying to pull another fast one on their own supporters.

Was not this the reason why Tony,
(muthaf*ka lord of yankee ass sucking and warmongering) Blair, had to wait until he was no longer PM before he changed his religion to Roman Catholicism?
If it was ok to be catholic ( like Guy Fawkes was ok) then why wait ?
Perhaps I'm misinformed and the English will love it ( cant see that somehow I don't think they're that evolved).

England is institutionally racist, government, police, councils the lot he will do well to last longer than the lidl cabbage, which is more than can be said for Truss.

We are now looking at what? Our 4th unelected PM and 2nd monarch in the space of 18 month or so,
Revolution anyone?
Independence from the UK so we can bow to the EU?
Fn nonsense all of it.
Celtic through and through HH
He's a Hindu.

I tweeted during the Summer that "Rishi was the wrong shade for the majority of Tory membership" got a 7 day ban for making a racist statement.

He's a Tory & that is always a plus for the Independence movement, will his skin colour make a difference tae the Scots forelock tugging flagshagging Yoons, probably not its all about protecting the Crown with that mob of inbread cunts.😡🤬😡
Wait till they figure out his first name is an anagram of Irish he's fekt 🍀🍀🍀

Think these 2 mensa members might not take today's news too well .
Somebody must know these fukwits
"Wales !!! Wales !!! Ah'm gaun tae Wales..."
Fucking Wales doesn't want you, ya fucking dribblewitted, wankspangle, in fact, earth doesn't want you
He's a great advert for birth control for the Huns
I bet people clap him on the shoulder and say "Have a good night mate" as they leave the immediate vicinity of his orbit

Back