Indian farmers support

Politics
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...in-support-from-unlikely-allies-rihanna-greta

Rihanna, Greta Thunberg Lend Support to Plight of Indian Farmers​

By
Archana Chaudhary
Bibhudatta Pradhan
, and
Sudhi Ranjan Sen

3 February 2021, 03:39 GMT Updated on 3 February 2021, 09:48 GMT

Glasgow city centre

View attachment 13226
seems quite news worthy

But will it get proper MSM attention?

Thats really unfortunate but theres people dying here aswell it's out of order but let's try n fix our wee bit of terra firma first afore we go crusading about poking our nose into other peoples shit
Its the news blackout thats the worry

Dehli internet has byen shut down by authority while rioting going on

but our news had a 5 minute segment on births in Bristol during lockdown with chat with new mothers.

Its a news worthy story but not really covered on the news here

Its the news blackout thats the worry

Dehli internet has byen shut down by authority while rioting going on

but our news had a 5 minute segment on births in Bristol during lockdown with chat with new mothers.

Its a news worthy story but not really covered on the news here
Fair dos a wisnae meaning to be a dick or anything it's an army state that's no got a great rep but it disnae fit the British narrative to talk about a former colony it disnae look good fuckers make up they're own history to suit the times🤬 bastards

I never watch the news but so I don’t really know what’s happening over there but I do know that those Monsanto bastards were trying to stop them saving seed from one year to the next by supplying sterile seeds so they’d have to buy off them every year

I never watch the news but so I don’t really know what’s happening over there but I do know that those Monsanto bastards were trying to stop them saving seed from one year to the next by supplying sterile seeds so they’d have to buy off them every year
Think the point they are trying to make is could people recognize this shit and pressure humanitarian funded groups to rally before there is unneeded deaths and chaos.

Fair dos a wisnae meaning to be a dick or anything it's an army state that's no got a great rep but it disnae fit the British narrative to talk about a former colony it disnae look good fuckers make up they're own history to suit the times🤬 bastards
Maybe been a former colony it might be a good idea and bit of good PR and build relations to subside them as they hold out and use monies Britain stole from them.

1612636124080.png

No farmers...No food...makes sense
Huge Indian population out here and most are hard working families
The young gangsters these days, mostly of Indina descent, don't have their families work ethic, so they go the drug route, and there's targeted shootings among them, every few days
Eat your veggies

seems quite news worthy

But will it get proper MSM attention?

i saw some interview of EBT News earlier and there was a 'prominent Bolywood actor' interviewed who was supporting the farmers. The presenter on EBC News was a bit OTT i thought in her questioning and clearly against the farmers stance.

I'm sure it was Monsanto that tried to block a farmer from selling his harvest.
They owned the rights to GM Soya beans and this guy was on an adjoining piece of land.
They noticed that their GM crops were growing in small sections of his land, the farmer says it must be due to natural wind conditions, seed blowing. They sued to stop him selling any of his harvest.

Fuckers

Think the point they are trying to make is could people recognize this shit and pressure humanitarian funded groups to rally before there is unneeded deaths and chaos.
Ano wot ur saying but they dont care look wit america n Britain done to Libya caused a power vaccume they awe fight each other while they took over theyre oil ruthless bastards man

i saw some interview of EBT News earlier and there was a 'prominent Bolywood actor' interviewed who was supporting the farmers. The presenter on EBC News was a bit OTT i thought in her questioning and clearly against the farmers stance.

I'm sure it was Monsanto that tried to block a farmer from selling his harvest.
They owned the rights to GM Soya beans and this guy was on an adjoining piece of land.
They noticed that their GM crops were growing in small sections of his land, the farmer says it must be due to natural wind conditions, seed blowing. They sued to stop him selling any of his harvest.

Fuckers
Sterile seeds and roundup resistant crops the greedy fuckers are trying to corner food production and destroy crop diversity

Members online

Latest posts

Back