Input Requested From the Noise

Imatim

I am so sick of the constant cheating on display by the refereeing fraternity in the SPFL towards our Club that I intend to send a letter to the Club with my concerns.

I'm hoping those who are interested may take the time write a few words as to their views on this topic, which I would like to collate and incorporate the pertinent points in to this letter of complaint.

Anything anyone thinks need to be said, or how things should be formatted, or any statistical evidence at hand, or the like, I'd be happy to take on board.

I expect I will get a reply from the Club as I am a shareholder and they have a fiduciary duty to shareholders. Whatever reply comes back from Celtic I will make those interested aware of. To give everyone a chance to see this and have a think about it, perhaps I'll give it a week or so before I send it off.

I know some will think this is an exercise in futility, but "when good men do nothing"......you know the rest.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers and Hail! Hail!

PS SP, Niall, Frank.....I hope you read this and put your thoughts down, as you guys have a way with words. Apologies to the other wordsmiths I failed to mention

Just another example of the sleekit Madden..... in midweek he orders a penalty re-take for the goalkeeper being off his line. Worse still a Livi player has encroached in to the penalty area as well

When it comes to Celtic he unexplainably misses the transgressions.

Cheating and corruption is rife in Scottish Football.

I am so sick of the constant cheating on display by the refereeing fraternity in the SPFL towards our Club that I intend to send a letter to the Club with my concerns.

I'm hoping those who are interested may take the time write a few words as to their views on this topic, which I would like to collate and incorporate the pertinent points in to this letter of complaint.

Anything anyone thinks need to be said, or how things should be formatted, or any statistical evidence at hand, or the like, I'd be happy to take on board.

I expect I will get a reply from the Club as I am a shareholder and they have a fiduciary duty to shareholders. Whatever reply comes back from Celtic I will make those interested aware of. To give everyone a chance to see this and have a think about it, perhaps I'll give it a week or so before I send it off.

I know some will think this is an exercise in futility, but "when good men do nothing"......you know the rest.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers and Hail! Hail!

PS SP, Niall, Frank.....I hope you read this and put your thoughts down, as you guys have a way with words. Apologies to the other wordsmiths I failed to mention
indubitably

A huge thank you imatim for this undertaking and I’m sure you will get the help you need with scoping and layout. We are lucky on here to have so many with the skills to assist you. Good luck and Hail Hail 💚🍀

It’s a repeat of last season last week and the week before,if the so called refs are making repeat Honest Mistakes should they be refs, they know that no matter how blatant the so called mistake is when they blow the final whistle the result stands and next week they will be sent out to do the same thing again

Problem is there's no consequences for these bastards they've got free reign they never get pulled up its about time there was punishment for being a shit ref atleast ur trying something its all we have so let's highlight it all and see wit happens probably nothing but the pressure needs to start somewhere HH

Thanks in advance.

Cheers and Hail! Hail!

They do have a fiduciary duty to shareholders m8 your correct ….. ebts/resolution 12 etc 🤷‍♂️
Their definition of what is in the best interests of shareholders is night and day for yours

I thought about something similar yesterday myself but the main difference being my thoughts were
a) getting other clubs supporters groups involved
b) forcing the sfa to advise why they do not follow the EPL and factually state the teams supported by their officials
c) forcing the sfa to adopt a policy where supporters cannot referee games involving their childhood teams
d) questioning if any referees have any Masonic membership

A good starting point and answers to these questions would tell us what we need to know without need for talking about any refereeing decision.
if the supporters of Scottish clubs cannot get answers or actions on these issues then we would demand a suitable explanation as to why not
If this is made by Celtic fans only about celtic v rangers incidents, it leaves room for them to ignore/fob off citing with the ‘paranoid and unhinged’ supporter theme with a standard reply

as was shown in the ‘demotion’ of deidco, supporters have massive weight but only in a situation where they act in a collective way

perhaps getting other supporters groups of other clubs involved, getting the traction required, then starting a real petition with a big take up asking for this transparency in regards to SFA referees

They can’t ignore tens of thousands of paying supporters across the base of Scottish football
Fuck you’d even get the huns involved as they think they’re the ones who are on the receiving end ….. somehow 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Not sure who posted a question from the supporters q@a about the refs but the response if true was a pathetic
''we go about our business quietly ''

That'll be the same way they left the room after the meeting with the sfa and beaton over his handling of the derby game ,,,walked out kecks round the ankles and happy with the answers they got

They really are cowardly knts the whole lot of them , they won't speak up they won't stand front and center to take the flak and neither will any other spfl board as they see us as just as bad as the other

but thanks for your money and filling our empty feckin stadiums , you don't mind if we park the bus now do you

Scottish footballs a backwater shithole filled with bowling club mentality windae lickers

Var will get voted down cos it was our club who brought the idea to the table we all know it will be fkd in the bin ,the same as BT knew there free offer would be ignored

Thought the mouthy Aberdeen chairman would have spoken up about the refs but he seems to be in the same role model as Milne ,,,,they need the blue pound

Ask yourself this why should we be the ones to speak up when our club remains silent ,,,,,,tells you everything you needed to know

They don't care

Not sure who posted a question from the supporters q@a about the refs but the response if true was a pathetic

That'll be the same way they left the room after the meeting with the sfa and beaton over his handling of the derby game ,,,walked out kecks round the ankles and happy with the answers they got

They really are cowardly knts the whole lot of them , they won't speak up they won't stand front and center to take the flak and neither will any other spfl board as they see us as just as bad as the other

but thanks for your money and filling our empty feckin stadiums , you don't mind if we park the bus now do you

Scottish footballs a backwater shithole filled with bowling club mentality windae lickers

Var will get voted down cos it was our club who brought the idea to the table we all know it will be fkd in the bin ,the same as BT knew there free offer would be ignored

Thought the mouthy Aberdeen chairman would have spoken up about the refs but he seems to be in the same role model as Milne ,,,,they need the blue pound

Ask yourself this why should we be the ones to speak up when our club remains silent ,,,,,,tells you everything you needed to know

They don't care

meantime supporters across the world are being driven feckin nuts
they are so quiet, they don't even speak to the punters that pay their wages

That is the problem with the board members at Celtic: they seem to think that they are the most important part of the club and they probably think that supporters' money spent on Celtic becomes theirs to do with what they want rather than to look after and get the best effect from.

I wonder what they do at board meetings - have a pot of tea and watch Bargain Hunt or something. It certainly doesn't seem to be a brainstorming session about how best to advance or stick up for Celtic.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers and Hail! Hail!

Dear Sir/Madam

Will yooz lot on ra board stop bein a pure bunch o' fandangos and get that lot sorted oot

By the way, Imatim - you're far better at getting your point across directly. I get sidetracked too easily and get diverted on to different topics.

We need to make them care
I'm in for whatever gets this farcical situation resolved to the rest of the Scottish clubs satisfaction
With the money involved in where teams place at seasons end, you'd think that there would be more uproar as to the 'consistent inconsistency' from those who wear the officials uniform, during matches
The Old Boys network is alive and well north of the border and it's high time it was looked at by an independent outside agency
If the Board won't do anything, just how big a Celtic supporter are they ?

HH

Thanks in advance.

Cheers and Hail! Hail!

:oops:Am no even a wordsmith :cautious: ya fe**In walloper

A tifo the length of the north stand upper and lower stating
scottish football REFS are corrupt

put up on a european night would be a good start , but then again our ultras only pick protests that suit their own needs or are fashionable

Are they corrupt….(some of them) probably
Are they incompetent……definitely
Will we see a change…….no
Will any other club join in with us……..no
Is the protest pointless…….probably

Seems someone else is on this too, if you look on vital Celtic clickbait site they're running a story about someone who's asked the very same thing.
We're on it was the response from our board.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back