Instead of the usual share issue they are treating the gullibles to a lotto..

green sprig

Ross Wilson has been championed to pull in £20m by the end of this window,
sounds like a car crash at the cesspit anytime soon..
If they are doing a lotto instead of the usual monthly shares,
Maybe Cinch and the SPFL boys will buy a couple of tickets to set the ball rolling..
Next month will be exciting for them.. it,s Bingo..

HH

Maybe Cinch and the SPFL boys will buy a couple of tickets to set the ball rolling..

HH
Already trying to sell raffle tickets at a pound a pop.
Prizes
1st fat El donkey
2nd junkie looker Kent
3rd Cry wolf kamara
4th Gobshite golston
Plenty of tickets available 20M still unsold
Draw takes place at 11pm on 31st August

HH
Surely the DR could have done what some bloggers simply did and that was go to the well of information. Below is a firefighter for the hun attempting to spin a wee rumour on the blogs.

"

Jingo.jimsie 22nd August 11.23

“there appears to be no shares allocated to purchasers.”

I can assure you that shares have been allocated.’
Albertz11 22nd August 2021 At 14:05

::
::
At time of writing (and I’ve just checked again), there are no new shares recorded as being allocated on RIFC’s page on the Companies House website. The last information re allotment of shares is dated the 4th of June. If there were shares allotted & paperwork submitted since the share offer closed in the middle of July the record would indicate the take-up & there would be no need to dance around the amount bought/sold.

HH
in any normal share issue, there is an underwriter or in lamens terms a guarantor.
Basically. there is X being sold and if we don't sell X then said underwriter of the share issue must purchase the under-subscribed shares
Previous instances of this at Celtic, i'm convinced DD put his mit up for the original 2 x share issues under fergus, but both were over-subscribed so he wsn't required.
DD gained his controlling interest when Fergus shares were sold, they were not as keenly taken up by the support so he hoovered them up.
Deidco did it with Murray Metals as underwriter, issued £54 million worth of shares and the zombies only bought £2 millions worth. That was when he decided fuck this i'm on my own.

I'm not sure if Sevco required an underwriter as they are not under a listing, if they did then it would have been the three mugs. I suspect as its not formally taken place, its went titties up and they're not ponying up

Wonder if Thai Tims dogs bought their 100k worth each or he got confused and it was in GB£ and not Thai baht

PS Hic

HH
Wasnt the club itself sold for near the same price as a lotto £1 😆 doesnt even buy you a lotto ticket £1

in any normal share issue, there is an underwriter or in lamens terms a guarantor.
Basically. there is X being sold and if we don't sell X then said underwriter of the share issue must purchase the under-subscribed shares
Previous instances of this at Celtic, i'm convinced DD put his mit up for the original 2 x share issues under fergus, but both were over-subscribed so he wsn't required.
DD gained his controlling interest when Fergus shares were sold, they were not as keenly taken up by the support so he hoovered them up.
Deidco did it with Murray Metals as underwriter, issued £54 million worth of shares and the zombies only bought £2 millions worth. That was when he decided fuck this i'm on my own.

I'm not sure if Sevco required an underwriter as they are not under a listing, if they did then it would have been the three mugs. I suspect as its not formally taken place, its went titties up and they're not ponying up

Wonder if Thai Tims dogs bought their 100k worth each or he got confused and it was in GB£ and not Thai baht

PS Hic
I don't think Thai Tim the flat earth crackpot has dogs but the nice Thai Tommy does.

PS Hic
You mean Deidco did it with Murray Metals and CW as undertakers,

Just seen the scum have won there first battle with the SPFL over the cinch deal.
When is anyone going to make a stand against this mutant zombie shower of shit?
The ones who need the money the most in Scottish football putting so many others at risk by acting the bollox?
I know it won't effect us to much financially but if the scummy bastards are allowed a flag day on Sunday now, I fear I'm going to lose the plot myself

Members online

Latest posts

Back