Interesting read

They don't care about any victims.
They're hoping that they can force Celtic to pay compensation and it'll bankrupt us.
One clown on follow follow even suggested Rangers pay their victims £1 million pounds each so we have to do the same and "Celtic have hundreds so it will finish them"
Of course that idea was shouted down as it was oldco that the abuse happened under and they only want the titles from them none of the other baggage.

They can't compete on the pitch with our financial clout and if course everything else was never their fault and we bankrupted them by ordering HMRC to chase them for tax as it was the only way we could stop them.
Some if them are so deluded that they should be sanctioned.
Or even sectioned! 😜

i know that Sevco fans will be hoping for some kind of compensation being so severe that they will cripple the club. That is their only motivation for weaponising the whole scourge of child abuse. It is a scourge that has touched almost every institution in the country to a greater or lesser degree, including their own. However, in recent years, we have seen a whole list of celebrities convicted of child abuse, but i have never read of them having to pay out millions in damages. Maybe in America, but not in the UK. I think that fact is known to their lawyer and that is why he makes his threats in the media and not in the court. I would have absolutely no objection to the payment of money as compensation for the victims , but it will not be in the 10s of millions that they are hoping for. In addition, they should be very careful what they wish for because the lure of monetery compensation might just encourage some to make claims against their own club. They are in much greater danger should the legal spotlight shine on them too.

Members online

Latest posts

Back