Interim financial results announced

I'm greedy. Can't help it. It's a passion v rage battle.
Europe is dough. CL is the life blood it seems. The minimum requirements for that are a push for us. Players having off days or contract disputes or want aways. It's fucking brutal. It is exactly that though.
Measured against teams that piped us to do groups. The only ones that have done ok have had thier teams raided in later windows
The merry go round keeps spining
No try to come cant here but Celtic always budget without Europe. That's been the model since Fergus.that's why another thing died no fiscal reality. The bottom line at Celtic is we have the biggest sponsorship deals in Scottish football history. We have control over anything with our name on it and expanding the net Globally with buying into club's abroad which is what every other English PM club has done. You might not like but that what lawell does and he's one of the best at it.HH ☘☘

No try to come cant here but Celtic always budget without Europe. That's been the model since Fergus.that's why another thing died no fiscal reality. The bottom line at Celtic is we have the biggest sponsorship deals in Scottish football history. We have control over anything with our name on it and expanding the net Globally with buying into club's abroad which is what every other English PM club has done. You might not like but that what lawell does and he's one of the best at it.HH ☘☘
pedro might be a phuqer,but he's oor phuqer and he's wide as phuq!!! geeza anurra stella!

Reactions: TET
I don't criticise PL as much as most, I have a dig yeah. Our spending powers are pathetic. With the epl monkey on our shoulder even worse. The backlog of that is our own youth being part of that home grown horrible punt. Meaning that the best are caught up and being touted as better than they are... there has to be a reason that no uk players travel? There has to be a reason that >90% of UK caps play in the uk/ nobody pays for them. We, they aren't as good as we think. We are just as daft.

The day that we are getting hit with bids from European teams for our players is the day I'll say our players are of the level we think they are. Untill then I'll back the team but I'll keep a level head.

Same as vvd.
We are getting to the point where we need this. The youth build is where my heart is at now. It's cracked open my old love for champ man lma manger type games. Again daft.

Members online

No members online now.

Back