International break coping strategies

26+6=1

What a load of bollocks the season schedule is. Just when the season gets right started with the first new hunskelping of the campaign it all has to stop for some international arsebiscuitry.
So what are we to do until real football which actually matters returns?
I watch a lot of TV shows as I stream (using only the most legal methods of course) any show I want. There are quite a few good ones on the go at the minute. I don't know what channels most are on as I don't watch TV channels. Also if you don't watch ordinary TV you can fill out at TV license exemption on their website. I've never had a TV license.

The Righteous Gemstones - Funny as fuck show about a family of American televangelists by Danny McBride, the American from the Coral bet savvy ads. John Goodman is in it too. Only 3 episodes so far.

Yellowstone - Modern western starring Kevin Costner and Kelly Riley. Season 2 ended last week.

Preacher - just mad altogether, Ruth Negga (Love Hate) and Joe Gilgun are in it. Last season on at the minute.

Brassic - New show with Joe Gilgun and Michelle Keegan. Only 3 episodes in.

The Perpetual Grace Limited - Ben Kingsley as a corrupt preacher in America. Mad show on many levels. 1 season so far.

Add your viewing / box set binging suggestions.

have a beer,couple of beers,few beers, lotsa beers,listen tae LBC to hear the brexshitters goin intae meltdown!!!!! somethin hunnish:ROFLMAO:!(ye don't say Mick!!!,naw, ah'm tellin ye!) aboot they phux,they attacked a remain rally outside westminster the night,16 arrests so far,sound familiar.....! Slainthe.

Colouring in whilst stoned can be fun you never know what you will produce.

index.jpg

What a load of bollocks the season schedule is. Just when the season gets right started with the first new hunskelping of the campaign it all has to stop for some international arsebiscuitry.
So what are we to do until real football which actually matters returns?
I watch a lot of TV shows as I stream (using only the most legal methods of course) any show I want. There are quite a few good ones on the go at the minute. I don't know what channels most are on as I don't watch TV channels. Also if you don't watch ordinary TV you can fill out at TV license exemption on their website. I've never had a TV license.

The Righteous Gemstones - Funny as fuck show about a family of American televangelists by Danny McBride, the American from the Coral bet savvy ads. John Goodman is in it too. Only 3 episodes so far.

Yellowstone - Modern western starring Kevin Costner and Kelly Riley. Season 2 ended last week.

Preacher - just mad altogether, Ruth Negga (Love Hate) and Joe Gilgun are in it. Last season on at the minute.

Brassic - New show with Joe Gilgun and Michelle Keegan. Only 3 episodes in.

The Perpetual Grace Limited - Ben Kingsley as a corrupt preacher in America. Mad show on many levels. 1 season so far.

Add your viewing / box set binging suggestions.
The Hardy Bucks, Trailer Park Boys, and the Thick Of It on repeat!

I recently saw the first two episodes of the first season of an RTE series (miniseries?) called "Rebellion," but can't seem to find other episodes (I understand there is more than one season). Does this ring a bell with anyone, and if so, is it worth watching?
I binge watched it on Amazon Prime a couple of months ago. It is excellent. I think there are 2 series each of 5 programmes so far only 10 episodes so far. I think most people on here will love it.

Back