Is it fiction

patmeech

The dons manager says lennon said it wasn't a sending off???I thought it was mcinnes said if he had hit him he would have been injured firstly I still think it was a red the intent was there and that is enough what I can't understand is lennon allegedly defending Cosgrove this is the man with (PREVIOUS)

The dons manager says lennon said it wasn't a sending off???I thought it was mcinnes said if he had hit him he would have been injured firstly I still think it was a red the intent was there and that is enough what I can't understand is lennon allegedly defending Cosgrove this is the man with (PREVIOUS)
Really couldn't give a toss dangerous and Reckless is all you need for a red card mate without contact.

Lennon statement will clear it up. Sue the cunt if he's lying.
It’s a non story I thought it was a ok tackle if our defender had done it we would be up fuckin cheering like fuck can see how he was sent aff but didnae think it was that bad big prick running like fuck regarding McInnes as before a non story fae non entity

Hayes v Rennes?

All about interpretation....I thought the Hibs guys tackle was a belter too btw

Why slide tackle a guy forcefully when he is running straight towards the shy line Ayer has not turned yet to clear it up the park so why if you are a striker, attack a defender, to give him a throw when you could have chased him down in his own corner, big guy had just stopped a dons attack cleanly.

Back