Trophy Day - Celtic v St Mirren, 12.30 Celtic Park, Saturday 18th May

Gary67

Live on Sky Sports Football
No idea if BR will go with a strong line up or rest everyone ahead of next week. I'd imagine Joe Hart will start as it'll be his last game at CP, probably be captain if CalMac is rested. Noticed that Welsh, Nawrocki & Holm (remember him?) are all one appearance away from getting a league winners medal so they may appear at some point. Would expect the front three to change from midweek and Iwata and Bernardo to start in midfield.
An exercise in not getting any injuries ahead of next week against a team who have already qualified for Europe. Probably a pre season friendly/testimonial type of game.
A narrow win followed by another trophy presentation party.

Frankly, I don't care about the result of even how many points we win the league by (actually the closer it is the more faith the hordes will place in Baldiemort and Skeletor, which suits me sir!). CalMac should be nowhere near the pitch until after the final whistle. Joe Hart will be Captain for the day anyway and will be subbed on in the second half to allow him an emotional send-off from grateful home support.

Hart (capt)
Welsh Nawrocki Lagerbielke
Ralston Iwata
Bernardo Holm
Kuhn Oh Palma
Bain & Yang to come on, and get the youngsters like Kelly, Vata, etc, onto the pitch too. What odds on McCarthy (remember him???) making a farewell appearance though?

Hart
Raldo Nawrocki Welsh Taylor
Iwata Bernardo Holm
Palma Oh Kuhn
Why risk it with the final coming up
Only use the1st team starters if absolutely necessary.
Most of them were bevvied midweek so probably need rested anyway 🤣
A win would be nice but Its no longer a must win so bigger picture for me.

Frankly, I don't care about the result of even how many points we win the league by (actually the closer it is the more faith the hordes will place in Baldiemort and Skeletor, which suits me sir!). CalMac should be nowhere near the pitch until after the final whistle. Joe Hart will be Captain for the day anyway and will be subbed on in the second half to allow him an emotional send-off from grateful home support.

Hart (capt)
Ralston Iwata
Bernardo Holm
Kuhn Oh Palma
Bain & Yang to come on, and get the youngsters like Kelly, Vata, etc, onto the pitch too. What odds on McCarthy (remember him???) making a farewell appearance though?
I never seen your team BB almost the same line up but same thinking process

I never seen your team BB almost the same line up but same thinking process
Yip - I'm really wanting to protect Taylor as well, seeing as we refused to buy in one last summer and sent Bernabei to another continent rather than in Coventry where he had spent the previous few months. Ralston can deputise there and Scales has covered there for other clubs, but not for us (at least this season). Even then, sevco will view that area as weakness as they love launching in balls to that back post which we know we all-too-often cannot deal well with at all.

However I'd like to see a bit of momentum in the team, so for me not that many starting changes, then we can sub on the guys that need another game for a medal.. Regardless of the score..

Big Joe.

AJ CCV Scales Taylor

Calmac O'Riely Reo

Jamsie Kyogo Maeda..

4 nuffin Celtic... 🇯🇵 🇯🇵 🇮🇪 🇩🇰..
No way 50 - you'll be moaning if any of our big players get crippled and miss the cup final. Possibly Hatate needs more gametime, but give the others a break because the result is ultimately meaningless.

No way 50 - you'll be moaning if any of our big players get crippled and miss the cup final. Possibly Hatate needs more gametime, but give the others a break because the result is ultimately meaningless.
I'd rather see them continuing to gell, leave the tinkering till late on, we are only just starting to show our true form now that we have our first choice players fit again..

The big thing about the day will be the celebrations, I hope all celtic fans around the world have a great day,and I hope santa puts in an appearance he got a bad time of it at Christmas ,poor sod.
Aye, there were quite a few naughty bhoys and ghirls before Xmas who owe Santa a big apology. The shameful reception poor Santa received was right up there with the booing of Fergus McCann on Flag Day. I expect Keech Jackass to shit out another Bad Timmy article to deflect away from how his klub flopped again.

1715946756224.png

Hart (capt)
Ralston Iwata
Bernardo Holm
Kuhn Oh Palma
Me neither m8, Mini Huns will LIE DOON as Fukin usual & whilst I don't think we'll lose widny be surprised at a 2-2 draw or Sumit like that! This will leave the FILTH clear tae celebrate the "We ONLY lost the Lg by 4 pts Trophy" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hart (capt)
Ralston Iwata
Bernardo Holm
Kuhn Oh Palma
Your just a big softy urent yi

HH 🍀

Hart (capt)
Ralston Iwata
Bernardo Holm
Kuhn Oh Palma
You were doing fine up until the last sentence. 🤭

Back