Is it just me......Hope no

Did eddie howe abso shite himself because of the hun tantrum in geo skwerr.
Well I think you are being unfair there. It’s in the DR that he raised security concerns over the fire bombing of PL’s home and the rioting in George Square.
If it was only himself then you can be as harsh as you want but to criticise a man wanting to protect his wife and young children he has every right to be respected for that.
And added to that none of his backroom staff wanted to come either, after all of the above and I for one don’t blame any of them for that.

I believe thats what the Celtic statement meant when stated it was “out of Celtic and Eddy Howe’s hands”.

Well I think you are being unfair there. It’s in the DR that he raised security concerns over the fire bombing of PL’s home and the rioting in George Square.
If it was only himself then you can be as harsh as you want but to criticise a man wanting to protect his wife and young children he has every right to be respected for that.
And added to that none of his backroom staff wanted to come either, after all of the above and I for one don’t blame any of them for that.

I believe thats what the Celtic statement meant when stated it was “out of Celtic and Eddy Howe’s hands”.
Clearly never done his research before agreeing to take the job ...Lennon attacked down Ashton Lane ,bullets in the post ,attacked on the park against Hearts ....If youve not got the bottle for it dont agree to come ...now we re scrambling about looking for a new manager ,Celtic are a riot just now .

Clearly never done his research before agreeing to take the job ...Lennon attacked down Ashton Lane ,bullets in the post ,attacked on the park against Hearts ....If youve not got the bottle for it dont agree to come ...now we re scrambling about looking for a new manager ,Celtic are a riot just now .
Nonsense, why on earth should a prerequisite for a job at Celtic be that you’re willing to put up with violence or the threat of it

Nonsense, why on earth should a prerequisite for a job at Celtic be that you’re willing to put up with violence or the threat of it
Who said anything about putting up with violence?What im saying is its not the first team these kind of incidents have happened so why agree to take the job knowing the risks?Was that too hard for you to understand?

Who said anything about putting up with violence?What im saying is its not the first team these kind of incidents have happened so why agree to take the job knowing the risks?Was that too hard for you to understand?
Your post was clear for me Tony. Seems you didn't mean what you said then. My point is it should not have to be a consideration when anyone applies for any job. I know you understand.

He'll have had a better offer, expect him to show up at an EPL club or a top Championship club. Let's face it, Scottish football is rotten, the governance is corrupt and Celtic are a shambles. Who would choose that?

Everything else, backroom staff, security fears etc. is just an excuse.

SACK THE BOARD

Think we'll find in the seasons ahead the threats and attacks will increase ,it's worked so far for them and the courts and the joke of a police force just don't give a toss they've gave them free range
It will take whole communities not only of a Celtic persuasion to report to police the threats and attacks for polis Alaba to even think about thinking of looking at these complaints

Well won't the Neanderthals be delighted to know they had a part in Celtic losing their first choice manager! The George Square debacle was mainly lunatics being wound up to march on centre of civic Glasgow to prove they run this city. With the woeful policing and distinct lack of any real penalties who could dispute that? The fire bombing at Lawwell's house was much more sinister it was a direct attack on someone they believe holds way too much influence over the city's political custodians. It happened at the height of the politicians queuing up to call out the racism & bigotry, using the correct terms for once, this was never going to be tolerated! Eddie Howe was never going to leave a posh wee Tory town to come into this madness.....besides he knew his dream job at Everton was a possibility!

Well won't the Neanderthals be delighted to know they had a part in Celtic losing their first choice manager! The George Square debacle was mainly lunatics being wound up to march on centre of civic Glasgow to prove they run this city. With the woeful policing and distinct lack of any real penalties who could dispute that? The fire bombing at Lawwell's house was much more sinister it was a direct attack on someone they believe holds way too much influence over the city's political custodians. It happened at the height of the politicians queuing up to call out the racism & bigotry, using the correct terms for once, this was never going to be tolerated! Eddie Howe was never going to leave a posh wee Tory town to come into this madness.....besides he knew his dream job at Everton was a possibility!
Welcome to the Noise, Rosie's ghirl. It's nice to have you join me and Celtic Rose as members of the superior gender club. 😂

Members online

Latest posts

Back