Is it just me......Hope no

Do we know that the attack on Lawwell's house was football related?
While the zombie holocaust in George Square was a sickening sight, I doubt very much that had anything to do with Howe's decision. Much more likely to do with transfer budgets and the like as well as issues with the backroom staff imo.

Do we know that the attack on Lawwell's house was football related?
While the zombie holocaust in George Square was a sickening sight, I doubt very much that had anything to do with Howe's decision. Much more likely to do with transfer budgets and the like as well as issues with the backroom staff imo.
Seemingly Celtic in their desperation to get EH had offered him the the sun, moon and stars. He was even demanding his own DOF for gods sake.
Anyway to think that the petrol bombing of the CEO of Celtic FC was nothing to do with football is imo a bit far fetched, especially as it occurred only days after the rampage in George Square. In Celtic’s statement they said the decision had been out of their and EH’s hands. EH also stated security issues along with the fact none of the back room staff wanted to come here either. I have no doubts that the security and safety of EH’s family along the same lines with his back room staff the decision was out of their hands.

Members online

Latest posts

Back