is there a search utility on here ?

There isn’t any problems pal i just think you would be better private messaging winning captains, he is very helpful.

Yes but how was he to know winning Captain was the guy to talk to if you hadn’t told him here? I have been here a while and I never knew he was the go to guy. Maybe putting up a thread by the mods that deals with technical or other issues should be started? Most sites have them and that would remove the need for using the Force when trying to work out what to do when a member has an issue.

I’m here all week. :)

Yes but how was he to know winning Captain was the guy to talk to if you hadn’t told him here? I have been here a while and I never knew he was the go to guy. Maybe putting up a thread by the mods that deals with technical or other issues should be started? Most sites have them and that would remove the need for using the Force when trying to work out what to do when a member has an issue.

I’m here all week. :)
All you have to do is look and see what administrator is on, no rocket science required pal.

If none are immediately available there is a staff list in members.

???

Does anyone know how to stop "the anatomy of the bovine" site from sending me ads?

Ermintrude keeps on sending me messages to phone her.
Some guy wants me to get him out the jungle with his million quid he took from the Iraq embassy when he single handedly breached the verandah, killed the alligator, took out 3 machine guns and killed the president with a whip. I will get 20% if i send him my details so he can invest it my account.
Not sure if i trust him what if he tries to kill me with his skills. What if its bitcoins how do i spend them at ASDA.
Any advice

Don't be so nosey :p

for example before posting something that's already a thread about or what's the forum rules
on all other forums I post on they have a search facility.

Again its no big problem , didn't realise you shouldn't ask questions on the forum

Soz, just wondered what wasn't available and is there some info we aren't aware of on the forum. :p

can you not read ? i said its no big problem

only asking if the forum has a search facility

examples of search on 4 other Celtic forums I use , its kind of standard in forums

View attachment 3282View attachment 3283View attachment 3284View attachment 3286
Nice ads but you have stated what bothers you about the site and i believe someone said you only have to ask the admin, besides if you are only worried about double posting i am sure your search facility will be fucked anyway. Not everyone posts the same heading and if you wanted to search for transfer by name for example you might have thousand of posts with the word transfer, but not necessarily about transfers in players, might come up with bank transfer, transfer my location, your search facilty looks like it is a database run SQL and looks like a library as opposed to a forum, waste of time implementing that unlesss you were like a freelance journalist looking for opinions of what is been said as opposed to been feart to double post, double post and people will still read and comment, they might after all have missed the original topic and will welcome been reminded of the days events fact or fiction.
And besides who gives a fuck about other forums, if the messangers all carry the same on twitter etc. then one forum usually is enough as someone will bring the news to the forum.

Last edited:
Back