Is there anyone at Ibrox who doesn't constantly focus on Celtic?

There has always been a mouthpiece at Ibrox whether it was during the Rangers era or the SEVCO era and no doubt when the current incumbents die the next tribute act will throw some up

It seems to be a way of getting into television as Rangers News Steven Thomson has demonstrated by his inclusion in Sportscene every weekend

HH?

They are desperate to be accepted as on an equal level to us in everyway. They can't live with the idea that we have more fans, more money and a better team. The media lap it up cause it gives them the Old Firm, which they need or they're bust.

It's this myth of "the old firm" that they are desperate to keep alive. Sorry but not in my book that Died in 2012. So bang on all they want as far as l am concerned. It doesn't change facts. Laughing gas goin for '55 says all you need to know. Okay dokey Kyle Bhoy...

Fecking right, the Old Firm is deid, just like the first team that played at Ibrokes.

Attaching themselves to us in any way they can is the only thing that makes them relevant in their eyes, without that attachment they’re just a team fighting for 2nd place and the Europa League.

Let’s hope and pray that Res12 and/or Hector chasing the ebt cheats somehow puts this new club bullshit to bed for good

What scunnered me totally was the £49 to play a 4 year old club when they first played in our top flight, they should have been treated the same as a Hamilton, St Mirren or Livingston. It implied the board saw Sevco as Oldco rather than a new club.

I see them as a new club but I enjoy beating them more than any other club for one simple reason.... because it’s a massive GIRFUY to the bigoted hun zombies

It's been proved in open court they are a new entity. "Only in some people's minds they are the same club" Donald Finlay QC. Sort of gives ye the answer to all Questions.
And that coming from a top mockit says it all. HH

I for one enjoy the absolute garbage the Hun players and fans talk as it only adds to the enjoyment I get when rubbing it in there faces when we pump them! Let the Zombies do the talking it only makes them fall harder!

Also since stevie the god of all creation gerrard mentioned that no one at rangers can be obsessed with what goes on at celtic ( yeah dead funny eh ) thats 3 players now that have talked about us in the space of a week and a half. Maybe they should be more focused on getting back in the top six

It's what the old dead club became and it is exactly what the latest one is - a reaction to Celtic Football Club. Nothing more than a rallying point for Scotland's bigots and racists.

For thousands of them TRFC is their life and as such their day to day existence is defined by the need for preeminence over all matters Catholic and Celtic
They are so far behind in every single respect on the football side that the current situation just kills them .. so they need (as PMG keeps showing in his cartoon ) a constant flow of soothing lies.
What we see with Lafferty Arfield etc is just a steady stream of feelgood BS ( eg look ! Look ! we had more possession in the second half therefore the gap is negligible ) from Level 5 to keep the gullibillies happy and crucially spending money to keep the big hoose open . The media know it ,are part of it, are happy to oblige and will keep it coming day in day out
The response should be to just mock them endlessly.

Glad to see the forum has stopped referring to Sevco 5088 as Rangers (IL) ... probably over obsessive on the subject but we can never let it go until we get the truth (y)

Big fan of your work James. We owe you, Phil, the Res 12 guys, The Clumpany and on and on and on such a debt of gratitude for keeping us 'in the loop'.

Without such input I believe the majority of cheating would already have been consigned to the bin, leaving a few Celtic Da's moaning in the corner.

Do I believe the other clubs will get involved? Do you?

Personally, I can't see it in a million years.

Will the Celtic board sit on what they have?

Yes. They will.

PS THIS SHOULD BE IN RES12 THREAD :(

Last edited:
Scott Arfield is the latest player to completely obsess over the idea of beating us.

Is there anybody over there who doesn't?

https://thecelticblog.com/2018/09/b...yer-has-proved-that-its-all-about-the-celtic/
As JF highlights and as I posted above particularly when there are no mega TRFC wins to go mental over ...L5 are paid to orchestrate a non stop diet of TRFC fan day in day out feelgood BS.. today is Emile Heskey telling us SG will win the league soon and Danny Murphy telling us all BR is for the off soon
Imagine being one of the poor media sods having to make a living by printing this excrement

As JF highlights and as I posted above particularly when there are no mega TRFC wins to go mental over ...L5 are paid to orchestrate a non stop diet of TRFC fan day in day out feelgood BS.. today is Emile Heskey telling us SG will win the league soon and Danny Murphy telling us all BR is for the off soon
Imagine being one of the poor media sods having to make a living by printing this excrement

When Sevco are struggling for a top 4 slot by Christmas and been regularly pumped in their EL group, the zombies will turn on stevie gee and he’ll suddenly be a fenian beadrattling taig so and so.... let’s see how fat Jabba spins that

It’s all bluster about what they are going to do, but they never get round to doing it... the problem is eventually even the dimmest of the zombie ?‍♂️ hoards realise they ain’t actually doing what they have been bragging about.

Members online

Latest posts

Back