Is there something underhand going on with the sevco ST money........?

The Sevco accounts are deep in the red and the unpublished accounts are inadequate for a European licence for next season. You have to remember that they have to list assets and liabilities. ST money not properly refunded they will try to class as an asset but of course it is a liability. This is the chicanery of a firm trying every to stave off insolvency

With their recent history preceding their current everyday schemes, this is just another ruse disguised as flimflam to rip the proverbial crap out of the hordes piling in and out of the sevco savannas.
Everyone can see this and what's coming, except the filth.

Are they ALL really as daft as a brush.....'spose that's why you guys call them the dafties.

Boab........
An interesting read, but for them to 'get' what's staring them in the face, they would have to have an education, and don't look like the type to have learned much.

I thought this was the metro 😂

Was that the Metro in Saltcoats.....DJK ?
Was there a few times in '89 and '90,
...it was some way to get home back then to Dundee. Dumped a few pulls....wasnae worth it......
doin' the sparky shopfitting working on the Morgan girl's clothes shops back then and was one of the countless nightclubs around Britain and a hundred or so around Europe I visited.
the tunes were shit hot at that time.....they're just shit now 😂

...but there was this wee stunner Casey, I'm sure her name was from Panama Jacks......:devilish:😂
Ha Ha Ha....

Was that the Metro in Saltcoats.....DJK ?
Was there a few times in '89 and '90,
...it was some way to get home back then to Dundee. Dumped a few pulls....wasnae worth it......
doin' the sparky shopfitting working on the Morgan girl's clothes shops back then and was one of the countless nightclubs around Britain and a hundred or so around Europe I visited.
the tunes were shit hot at that time.....they're just shit now 😂

...but there was this wee stunner Casey, I'm sure her name was from Panama Jacks......:devilish:😂
Ha Ha Ha....
Yeah it was JC the good days brings back a few good memories.
Paid on Thursday night out for a few then Friday for a fair few footy on the Saturday then the metro at the night end up at a party till Sunday night back at work on the Monday.
Great memories and actually bit ironic that clip I put up you actually realise your in the clip 😂.
But happy days good people and many good memories💚

Yeah it was JC the good days brings back a few good memories.
Paid on Thursday night out for a few then Friday for a fair few footy on the Saturday then the metro at the night end up at a party till Sunday night back at work on the Monday.
Great memories and actually bit ironic that clip I put up you actually realise your in the clip 😂.
But happy days good people and many good memories💚

DJK......I'm all upset now, they were amazing times, and boy did I milk the Patrick Swayze lookalike days..........memories, mammories and mayhem..........away t' have a wee greet now 😔

And yeah I did prefer Roadhouse to Dirty Dancing.........but learned to dance semi professionally at Bob and Betty Barty's Ballroom at Burnside St Lochee in the eighties... To Be continued........

As a layman of financial affairs JC but aware of what I read, hear and see. For instance, every time sevcos books are lodged at companies hoose (i think) that same club release flak resistance weapons, I'm aware of them once revealing over £10 million losses during a kilmarnock game. Morelos "translator " and other examples. Short answer is YES! The longer answer is whether or not the spfl or any other body like say the bank , HMRC or UEFA take them to task. As I say I'm a layman so know little of the financial running of a European football club. Still I question the monies theyve spent £20million plus or so in 2 fruitless seasons, they were skint we all knew , then 7mill Kent and millions on Helander and assorted failures. Was the 20 million loans ? We should be clearer about directors getting loans, are all directors privy to a loan? And what's Parks of Hamilton worth ? Surely a lot less than 2 months ago. If they are buying or I should say spending money anything like in the region of £4million. Then there should be a SPFL zoom EGM and someone can translate for the Dundonians this time, I know I need a translator speaking to a Dundonian an ahm fae Glesga ?

Members online

Back