Is this just another load of 💩

Ray

ok it’s on ,it’s off ,striker here for medical ,naw he is not,what the feck is going on here ,can’t someone tell the feckin truth for once ,?I like all on here must be sick to the back teeth,re all this ,why don’t someone give a bit of honesty for once in their lives ,hh

Ray think this guy looking for a better deal somewhere is else, to me he does not want to come to our club ,all this he’s here ,no he’s no to me it embarrassing from the club an our support plus we all know the smsm will punt anything negative about the hoops, me I would chase the guy messing our club about
You got it buddy ,stop pissing about ,move on ,hh

Ray think this guy looking for a better deal somewhere is else, to me he does not want to come to our club ,all this he’s here ,no he’s no to me it embarrassing from the club an our support plus we all know the smsm will punt anything negative about the hoops, me I would chase the guy messing our club about
This has got viduka writen all over it

Avoid ffs avoid

ok it’s on ,it’s off ,striker here for medical ,naw he is not,what the feck is going on here ,can’t someone tell the feckin truth for once ,?I like all on here must be sick to the back teeth,re all this ,why don’t someone give a bit of honesty for once in their lives ,hh
Av never heard of the guy much did they buy him for u no wit it's like a new club new environment total change of fortune but can wee as a club spend 5 mill in the hope that's the case am not sure why cant we ever just buy a player who we awe know is decent for good money n get this league won rapid we always do it the hard way

Av never heard of the guy much did they buy him for u no wit it's like a new club new environment total change of fortune but can wee as a club spend 5 mill in the hope that's the case am not sure why cant we ever just buy a player who we awe know is decent for good money n get this league won rapid we always do it the hard way
Seemingly he did well at basil,in switzerland,played only about 10 games down south ,seems he was not given a real chance to shine ,well that’s the reports ,take it as you will ?hh

Seemingly he did well at basil,in switzerland,played only about 10 games down south ,seems he was not given a real chance to shine ,well that’s the reports ,take it as you will ?hh
Rite ok and if I recall hes 23 odds aswell so good age maybe cause he never hit ground running u k now wot itsike down there then he fell further down pecking order scotland might just save this boys career 🤞heres hoping hes a good addition plz god 🙏

From what I've read about it down in England it wasn't so much him personally it was what was going on with West Ham.
He wanted the move but not as a loan.
From what I've heard by the time Celtic paid their share if the wages and West Ham paid him what they owe him it was better all round for not to be permanent.

Lads here now, lets hope he gets the chance to play and show us what he capable off.

He won't be the first player to be released cheap by a club and then have a cracking time at another club.
Let's hope that's what happens here.

Members online

Latest posts

Back