isn't it strange!

Cheers Boab that’s the Tissues oot again.
To see balance,skill and sheer True Grit in one player. Always remember the Atletico Madrid game kicked from pillar to post but got up and still wanted the ball. That’s why he’s my Favourite ever Celtic player. Thanks Jinky your one of a kind.

HH ☘️
The only things that that wee warrior feared were boats, planes, and Big Jock

Makes you think what Scotland could have done in 74 in Germany. If only they had a sense of Humour.

HH ☘️
Try telling some of the younger generation that we had a team to be feared, JamSam.

The politics of Scottish football screwed any chance we ever had of going deep in tournaments.

For every one of ours, there had to be one of theirs and then there was the arrogance over the anglos.

Imbecility at the SFA ain't a new phenomenon.

What a player in his days. Every generation produces one, Larrson was the closest i had seen to a step back to what was a Celtic golden era. Watched big French Eddies movements and goals for this season and he is going to be electric once he is complimented with players round about him. The more you watch his finishes the better it gets.
Hes a class act ,only gony get better and no a bad goal return considering he was injured for a good while

Just took some meat out of the freezer thier to defrost for dinner tomorrow. French eddy would take some defrosting he's as cool as they come the way he scored the winner in the cup final was shear class.

Did ye see him getting interviewed efter cup final Jinky? The reporter asked him if he was nervous afore the penalty, Moi? He said, I never get nervous ya cheeky bastard. He never said the last bit though.
Cool as anything. He also said that, The Celtic support was genius.

Did ye see him getting interviewed efter cup final Jinky? The reporter asked him if he was nervous afore the penalty, Moi? He said, I never get nervous ya cheeky bastard. He never said the last bit though.
Cool as anything. He also said that, The Celtic support was genius.

Can see a lot of teams feeling confident next season if this is the calibre of signing.

D701I6KXYAECO2Y.jpg large.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Back