Israel v SCOTLAND

Couldn't agree more have been banging that drum since. 8 changes against a side who had like us just qualified for euro 2020 we are just not good enough yet to do that, took a liberty and paid for it. Now we play a one off must win game against a side who have troubled us before.slovakia we had beaten twice in a row that was the moment I hope weve not passed that up on the basis that israel will be easier , if we stop zahavi that's half the battle hes the main man 33 in his prime must nullify him. Come on Scotland 🙏🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Sloakia 37th in world rankings, israel 88th,
i think he may have hedged his bets on this as the game to get the 3 pts, while hoping we could (and should have) in Slovakia
He's the man that got us to the first tournament in however long, gie him one games grace :)

Sloakia 37th in world rankings, israel 88th,
i think he may have hedged his bets on this as the game to get the 3 pts, while hoping we could (and should have) in Slovakia
He's the man that got us to the first tournament in however long, gie him one games grace :)
I'm as happy as anyone let's not forget the nations league has a huge part to play in it , or should I say it's all to do with it . I'm of the belief if you've beaten a side recently h&a then shouldn't we play a side to win that game once more rendering the israel game a meaningless dead rubber? I just pray that hes got it right . No el hamed

I'm as happy as anyone let's not forget the nations league has a huge part to play in it , or should I say it's all to do with it . I'm of the belief if you've beaten a side recently h&a then shouldn't we play a side to win that game once more rendering the israel game a meaningless dead rubber? I just pray that hes got it right . No el hamed
You make sense Winter, as always, i just stick my tuppence worth in here there and everywhere and know theres more than my opinion, but i'm always right, so long as you know :)

Couldn't agree more have been banging that drum since. 8 changes against a side who had like us just qualified for euro 2020 we are just not good enough yet to do that, took a liberty and paid for it. Now we play a one off must win game against a side who have troubled us before.slovakia we had beaten twice in a row that was the moment I hope weve not passed that up on the basis that israel will be easier , if we stop zahavi that's half the battle hes the main man 33 in his prime must nullify him. Come on Scotland 🙏🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
I agree to an extent but we did more than enough to win against Slovakia. IMO playing McBurnie as a lone striker was his big mistake. If Griff had scored with the last kick of the game then Clarke would have been the big hero for getting the right result!

He’s a wank off a guy unfortunately met the wee scroat a good few times such an underwhelming little man
Sky seems to rate him, so there must be credence in what you say considering their records on presenters
I was fortunate to be at DP's testimonial as a wee bhoy and they signed Dalglish for a day from Liverpool, he had to sign a contract so they could insure him. My dad knew a photgrapher and got a pic of Ken Dal in his last game for Celtic. I managed to get the pic signed thanks to his next door neighbour at time.
Funnily around that time KD had a grenade left on his garden wall, meant for the guy next door. They couldn't have been one and the same, could they :)

A
Having watched clarke totally mess up what should've been an easy- ish game to win (8 changes v a side who just won qualification for euro 2020 same as us) I for one dont believe we are good enough yet though that can change to make wholesale changes and that the israel game will be tougher than Slovakia. I hope I'm wrong but that was the chance to seal the wc play offs and now weve got to deal with a zahavi inspired side looking to regain pride as I've no doubts that the Czechs will beat their former countrymen Slovakia that means its all hands to the pumps. We have everything to lose theyve nothing to lose. I pray that we can do it, god knows were good enough now but we cannot be risking Robertson if his hammy is about to pop , kt will fill in there admirably I just hope that clarke has learned from the mistakes (his mistakes btw) and puts out the strongest Scotland possible and that means more than 10 minutes to griff , no sitting back inviting the opposition onto us should we be winning with 55 seconds to go. If dykes can replicate his last performance then great but clarke has to remember that as good as dykes is and as much as mcburnie cost Griffiths is twice the striker of them put together. Come on Scotland theres more to come from this side and I'm disappointed as hell that we didnt seal at least a draw in slovakia. Scotland winning in israel is no small feat but we must unless it's a draw between the other two and if that happens then I will actually believe that we have turned the corner on luck at least 🙏 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
almost half-time and I have to ask ...... What's all the fuss about this guy Gallagher ??????? He looks bang average to me

At least it wisnae Zahavi, Winter would have been on his soap box :)

Members online

Latest posts

Back