It’s statement o’clock ???

I

Ian65

See the classy new club release yet another “it’s no fair it’s always us” statement fat bastard traynor shite stirring again, notice fuck all in there statement regarding the minority (four fuckin stands full) belting out sickening songs the truth being if you believe this shit why apologise for it bastards????????HH

Jabba the truth Meister learnt it all from Goebbals Hun lying cnut.
Bet the SFA find away to throw this out.
Wrong type of MIB not one of us.
How he missed Jozo throwing himself at Defuds diving cheating leg.
He should never mib another game involving cheatco. ??????
Really is this the new way to do things give a yellow not a red let the compliance officer fix it
Keep 11 cheating bastards on the pitch.

HH ☘️

wiz this incident wi Jozo before or after diverfoe's pathetic attempt to cheat for a penalty if, as an orc on radio snyde claimed,"he blatantly smashed defoe in the face with his elbow!!!!" well ah never seen, it was'nt shown on sky or sportscene straw clutchin fux!
The same knob on Snyde said brown went doon like a sack a spuds then was chatting way Flanagan,so therefore it wasn’t that bad??defo sat oan his arse and moaned there wiz nowt wrong way the rat,,,jozo pulled him back but based on the size of that wee turd his face copped it...

Jabba the truth Meister learnt it all from Goebbals Hun lying cnut.
Bet the SFA find away to throw this out.
Wrong type of MIB not one of us.
How he missed Jozo throwing himself at Defuds diving cheating leg.
He should never mib another game involving cheatco. ??????
Really is this the new way to do things give a yellow not a red let the compliance officer fix it
Keep 11 cheating bastards on the pitch.

HH ☘️
Mate that’s happened all season way them yellows when they should be red!!the daft thick cunts are too dumb to realise the more publicity they shine on officials the better it is for us!!

It can't be always them if it was there player would have been sent off for his attack on Broony,it was completely out of order last time I seen a smash like that was Mick McManus against Jackie Palau in a wrestling match,if his manager had anything about him he would be giving him the hair drier treatment not defending him,what a lesson to give a young player,no excuse for what he done the lowest of the low as for the so called singing,there is no where on this earth that this type ignorance and abuse can be tolerated it is an abomination in anybody eyes,well I would like to think so

Another thing would these so called celtic fans that go on radio snyde ,,shut da fuck up,brainless cunts are gony cause me to have a heart attack(or divorce)..”we don’t need a massive clear out,,,the names that keep getting mentioned aren’t first team players so why do we worry about guys getting a wage??five players required quality!!and stevie Clark?

It can't be always them if it was there player would have been sent off for his attack on Broony,it was completely out of order last time I seen a smash like that was Mick McManus against Jackie Palau in a wrestling match,if his manager had anything about him he would be giving him the hair drier treatment not defending him,what a lesson to give a young player,no excuse for what he done the lowest of the low as for the so called singing,there is no where on this earth that this type ignorance and abuse can be tolerated it is an abomination in anybody eyes,well I would like to think so
World of sport csc???

Time to flogg the loonballs season tickets,,,soooo predictable...dermot Desmond needs to get his finger oot and blow this mob clean oot there shoes,,way our!!money,,this is our fault allowing these Neanderthals a sniff ,we should have buried them ages ago,,,,
Hear hear Get intae these cheating fuckwits from the start next season No prisoners taken No shite No off days Get this 9 started the way we mean to go on !!!!!!!

Hear hear Get intae these cheating fuckwits from the start next season No prisoners taken No shite No off days Get this 9 started the way we mean to go on !!!!!!!

Spend more time complaining about every decision and putting out statements, the talk tonight was off statement and whatabouteries, well whataboutery King still been in court again and whataboutery Bolton stating that if they do ot find a rescuer they will be gone, liquidated.
Untitled.jpg

D6i7JHSW0AEYIU_.pngsmells of shite

Once again a referee fails - for the FOURTH time involving violent behaviour by a Hun - to apply the rules correctly during the 90 minutes. Perhaps that should be called to task - why are they being allowed to remain on the park and influence a game they should have exited early?

How about Defoe being cited for a ridiculous dive bringing the game into disrepute long before he bumped into Jozo and fell over. Again.

'We shall vigorously defend Mr. Flanagan.' Sounds like a line from an Agatha Christie novel; the one where the accused has raped the neighbour's Lama, if I remember.

Jabba. Fat fucking Hun tragedy.

Once again a referee fails - for the FOURTH time involving violent behaviour by a Hun - to apply the rules correctly during the 90 minutes. Perhaps that should be called to task - why are they being allowed to remain on the park and influence a game they should have exited early?

How about Defoe being cited for a ridiculous dive bringing the game into disrepute long before he bumped into Jozo and fell over. Again.

'We shall vigorously defend Mr. Flanagan.' Sounds like a line from an Agatha Christie novel; the one where the accused has raped the neighbour's Lama, if I remember.

Jabba. Fat fucking Hun tragedy.

"
'We shall vigorously defend Mr. Flanagan.' Sounds like a line from an Agatha Christie novel; the one where the accused has raped the neighbour's Lama, if I remember."

Untitled.jpg

Back