It looks like sevco have not been paying their bills..

Hun websites are saying “it doesn’t look good” they believe it happening, discussions are ongoing, apparently he has a £2 million release clause in his contract, he wants to take ALL his back room staff with him (no word on jimmy Bell🤣)…….watch this space…..Murty being taken out of cold storage
They should replace him with Callum Davidson. He won more trophies than Slippy and with a LOT less cash.😂😂😂😂😂

I dont think Mr Gerrard is much of a manager but if he takes any one of their players to Villa I will be dumbstruck and think he’s even worse than I thought.
There isn’t one single player that is better than what they have there already and they are in a fight to stay up.
Im certain that’s a well Slippy won’t drink from.

The BBC (Bigot Broadcasting Corporation) are planning on helping their brethren in blue by inviting them onto Dragons' Den to pitch for an investment into a Scottish institution.

Fat Douggie is offering the Dragons a once in a lifetime opportunity to invest £23.5 million for a 1% (100 000 000 shares) stake in a recently formed company that somehow manages to have 150-years of history????

When questioned by Theo the fetus about his business plan, fat douggie replied that "we urra peepo' which seemed to explain his plan perfectly. Peter Jones asked how he planned to supplement the business and fat Douggie gave this enlightened response: "get some pure tat, paint it orange or blue and stick ald Lizzie on the front of it, it's the ranjurz recipe for alchemy".

When asked by bluenose Bannatyne what the prospective returns on investment would look like in 5-years, fat douggie pished himself laughing to the near point of a coronary and managed to splutter oot: "5-years??? We'll be lucky to see out 5-months".
At this point, Bannatyne had heard enough and declared himself in: "I'll give you all the money, but I'm gonna want half a percent of the company/holding vehicle/shady offshore accounts".

Fat Douggie pondered this a moment and asked to consult with his business partners. The den was then filled with a number of brown-brogued mutants, who after a series of grunts and farts asked Duncan if he would be prepared to accept a quarter percent of the shares.

"You've got a deal........now do I get a blazer, tie and brogues with that" said Duncan.

"Naw, but we'll set you up with the club tailor, Mehmet who will see you alright at a knockdown price"

i see the going concern accountants are explaing why they are flush for cash on ff today

M
15 kent
12 morelos
12 kamara
12 etc....

i wonder what their values would be if they were solvent and making profit each year

Lmao

-25 million in a year they done well both domestically and europe

Means you need to cut your wage bill or you might have -25 next year

and if you are struggling to pay your bills on time with extraordinary opaque accounts nobody will pay more than token fee to take yopur best assets

just ask why dundee sold so many of their best players for pittance when they had serious cashflow issues back in the day

serious cashflow problems seriously effect your asset prices

going concern issues are firesale prices

but not at snake mountain

not only do i doubt they would get those figures even if they were cash solvent I donyt think they would get 0.5 the prices they are quoting

:p:p:p::p:p

i see the going concern accountants are explaing why they are flush for cash on ff today

M
15 kent
12 morelos
12 kamara
12 etc....

i wonder what their values would be if they were solvent and making profit each year

Lmao

-25 million in a year they done well both domestically and europe

Means you need to cut your wage bill or you might have -25 next year

and if you are struggling to pay your bills on time with extraordinary opaque accounts nobody will pay more than token fee to take yopur best assets

just ask why dundee sold so many of their best players for pittance when they had serious cashflow issues back in the day

serious cashflow problems seriously effect your asset prices

going concern issues are firesale prices

but not at snake mountain

not only do i doubt they would get those figures even if they were cash solvent I donyt think they would get 0.5 the prices they are quoting

:p:p:p::p:p
Something happens to otherwise astute business folk when they get involved with football.

Either the oxygen is too rarified in the boardrooms or there's just no oxygen getting to their brain at all.

Every insightful business person knows that the next 10-15 years is going to bring extreme financial pain in every sector - including football.

The days of largesse and huge transfer fees might be coming to an end, so even now clubs are looking for value in the market before the crash inevitably comes.

There is no other way to describe the huns financial position as anything other than distressed. In this form - their assets instantly lose value regardless of their ability.

Hugely inflated price tags mean nothing in this world. Cold hard cash is king and once a solid offer comes in for any of their 'talent', then any wise business advisor would tell them to consider it.

It's not necessarily about the fee that would be incoming, it's more about the wage bill being trimmed and off of the weekly audit.

Back