It starts here.

I guarantee he will win the treble in 1st season. πŸ‡¬πŸ‡·πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¬πŸ‡·πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¬πŸ‡·πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¬πŸ‡·πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¬πŸ‡·
Our children's children's children will know who he is and what he achieved at Celtic. In 10 years time, after he lifts the league trophy for the 10th time and bows out, with the fans blessing, to becomes the 1st Australian manager to take the job at Barcelona/Madrid/PSG/Bayern we will be happy and lucky we got to witness it. 😁😁😁
feck knows what you must be like at xmas :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Somebody is playing hardball with big Kris,s price tag..

HH.
Playing games to create a bidding war I would say GS.
As much as I was hoping he would stay, his mind is made up and we can't afford to hang on to any want aways any longer.
10M might seem cheap, but with a huge downward turn in players values expected, I still say we could get better than ajer for the money with plenty left over to invest elsewhere imo

I guarantee he will win the treble in 1st season. πŸ‡¬πŸ‡·πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¬πŸ‡·πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¬πŸ‡·πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¬πŸ‡·πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¬πŸ‡·
Our children's children's children will know who he is and what he achieved at Celtic. In 10 years time, after he lifts the league trophy for the 10th time and bows out, with the fans blessing, to becomes the 1st Australian manager to take the job at Barcelona/Madrid/PSG/Bayern we will be happy and lucky we got to witness it. 😁😁😁
Tablets lubo
First thing every day
I hope your right

actually starting to get excited by the new boss, if he’s a man of his word
I like his words so far , could be just what we need , no shit , no fucking about, if your in your in and if not
Goodbye

in saying that he must get to call the shots . He must be backed financially , we need to spend decent money on decent players , no projects please , we have to many already

season tkt renewed , let’s put these cunts back in there box
100% agree he needs the backing from the men with the money....for.me it great to see a manager back on the training field coaching and I genuinely believe this will be a great appointment if he gets the players he wants theres a good base there for him winners 1 season doesnt make u a loser for the scrap heap some teams just run their course without no new meaningful investment it was always going to blow up at some point. I'm behind this guy I hope you all do the same no nonsense play or bolt attitude HH

I like to think of it as Eddie's parting gift to the club be here playing for our champs qualifiers cant find a genuine reason he wouldn't be selected other than an injury or he reported his isnt fully fit guys quality in that team
you've got to wonder how the fk he never made that squad with the goals he's scored for them though.HH

Back