It was always on the cards.

If they want to do that ,then change the name of the competition to something like The Pan World Champions Cup and only open it to the actual champions and only the champions of every country , (Aye that's going to happen) . With it being a straight knock out over 2 legs and no seeding.

If they want to do that ,then change the name of the competition to something like The Pan World Champions Cup and only open it to the actual champions and only the champions of every country , (Aye that's going to happen) . With it being a straight knock out over 2 legs and no seeding.
Absolutely. Champions only. Fuck the seeding shit. Play what's put in front of you.

I would watch that competition Marky. Rarely watch CL now for exactly that reason, very few champions in it.

Ive always thought that since they changed the format. It shouldn't even have the same trophy.
Its a slap in the face to all the Clubs (us included) true Champions who won it originally.
I agree mate and it takes away the chance for each country’s top teams to develop as well. That’s, I think, how we’ve ended with such disparity between the leagues now. But they’re making money so they’re not bothered.

I agree mate and it takes away the chance for each country’s top teams to develop as well. That’s, I think, how we’ve ended with such disparity between the leagues now. But they’re making money so they’re not bothered.
Only a few clubs though are making the kind of money the EPL clubs are making.
It's become so disproportionate that the " big 5 leagues " isnt even really a thing now.
That's why the Spanish, Italian clubs wanted the super league, ( to oversimplify things but pretty much that).

The money in England and how it filters through isn't really reflected in France ,Italy Spain or Germany the biggest clubs still have the money like Bayern but in recent years we've seen barca, juventus and others struggling to keep up.

There's a huge appetite for a return to the original champions cup format , no seeding and just champions play champions but now they've had seeding it'll be difficult to go back.
Clubs won't be happy with that.
Money always talks.

It's become so disproportionate that the " big 5 leagues " isnt even really a thing now.
That's why the Spanish, Italian clubs wanted the super league, ( to oversimplify things but pretty much that).

The money in England and how it filters through isn't really reflected in France ,Italy Spain or Germany the biggest clubs still have the money like Bayern but in recent years we've seen barca, juventus and others struggling to keep up.

There's a huge appetite for a return to the original champions cup format , no seeding and just champions play champions but now they've had seeding it'll be difficult to go back.
Money always talks.
Let’s call it the European and nearly 3+4ths Oilwell open Cup competition.
The Saudi European Beheid the wimmen Drivers league cup (Europa league)
And the final one
The Sheikmaoilcan Gofuckumconference Shell cup.
And the Giofanni imainfantino feck wimmin league and bra behind the sink quaich.

HH 😱😞😱

Last edited:

Money always talks.
You’re absolutely right Winter. My thoughts were more towards UEFA. They’re gangsters trying to maintain their monopoly.

Edit: at least am no getting my arse handed to me in the predictor this week!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back