It was Scott Browns fault!!!!

From another page.

I was planning on choosing my words carefully, as I seldom see the point on pouring petrol on to an already heated flame. However, today I have read and listened to so much nonsense, and so many excuses for the type of behaviour we witnessed in the merchant city yesterday. I have heard nonsense like Scott Brown's behaviour could have contributed to the violence in the city. Really? Can someone please explain to me why an opposition footballer would merit wives, mothers, or children having to take a chap at the door from the police to inform them their loved one has been stabbed. We repeatedly see this behaviour every time Rangers lose a big match, and therefore their deluded superiority complex. The reason? Scott Brown celebrated in front of the Rangers fans, poor wee souls. This will be the same Rangers fans who continually bombard him with hatred, vile and sickening abuse about his dead sister, have attacked him on a night out, and assaulted him inside Ibrox stadium, ironically enough by a convicted paedo in a Rangers top singing about Paedos. He took all the bait, all the goading, all the celebrations when Rangers won in December, yet fires one wee bit back and he's suddenly to blame for the vile behaviour of sectarian bigots who can't control themselves. Ryan Kent celebrated his goal in front of the Celtic fans, with his finger at his lips, but it didn't have me reaching for the cutlery drawer. I even saw four or five people on my social media, referring to the amount of Irish bars in and around Merchant Square, as if somehow that would justifiably goad some knuckle dragging orange knife man to take the appropriate action. I always find it incredibly funny how these same Irish bars had no trouble last week, last month, or even Friday and Saturday, yet Sunday when Rangers lose, boom. An all too familiar tale down that part of town when Rangers lose. Just ask the barmaid at McChuills who was slashed while trying to close the doors to avoid trouble, must have been the provocative way she pulled the door. No point in dressing this disgusting behaviour up, and trying to play armchair psychologist to analyse this type of behaviour. This country is blighted by a burning hatred for Catholicism, and an even bigger hatred for Irish Catholicism, and unfortunately there are way too many voices trying to justify what is purely, and simply, mindless sectarian violence meted out by cowards hunting in packs with knives. They shame our beautiful city, and so do those who condone it.
Found this a good shout.
HH?

From another page.

I was planning on choosing my words carefully, as I seldom see the point on pouring petrol on to an already heated flame. However, today I have read and listened to so much nonsense, and so many excuses for the type of behaviour we witnessed in the merchant city yesterday. I have heard nonsense like Scott Brown's behaviour could have contributed to the violence in the city. Really? Can someone please explain to me why an opposition footballer would merit wives, mothers, or children having to take a chap at the door from the police to inform them their loved one has been stabbed. We repeatedly see this behaviour every time Rangers lose a big match, and therefore their deluded superiority complex. The reason? Scott Brown celebrated in front of the Rangers fans, poor wee souls. This will be the same Rangers fans who continually bombard him with hatred, vile and sickening abuse about his dead sister, have attacked him on a night out, and assaulted him inside Ibrox stadium, ironically enough by a convicted paedo in a Rangers top singing about Paedos. He took all the bait, all the goading, all the celebrations when Rangers won in December, yet fires one wee bit back and he's suddenly to blame for the vile behaviour of sectarian bigots who can't control themselves. Ryan Kent celebrated his goal in front of the Celtic fans, with his finger at his lips, but it didn't have me reaching for the cutlery drawer. I even saw four or five people on my social media, referring to the amount of Irish bars in and around Merchant Square, as if somehow that would justifiably goad some knuckle dragging orange knife man to take the appropriate action. I always find it incredibly funny how these same Irish bars had no trouble last week, last month, or even Friday and Saturday, yet Sunday when Rangers lose, boom. An all too familiar tale down that part of town when Rangers lose. Just ask the barmaid at McChuills who was slashed while trying to close the doors to avoid trouble, must have been the provocative way she pulled the door. No point in dressing this disgusting behaviour up, and trying to play armchair psychologist to analyse this type of behaviour. This country is blighted by a burning hatred for Catholicism, and an even bigger hatred for Irish Catholicism, and unfortunately there are way too many voices trying to justify what is purely, and simply, mindless sectarian violence meted out by cowards hunting in packs with knives. They shame our beautiful city, and so do those who condone it.
Found this a good shout.
HH?

Great post.

From another page.

Found this a good shout.
HH?
Bang on Stevie no listening to them anymore, Moreloss is a prick and so is Gerrard. The fans are gullible and buy into shite. They attacked out of anger.

Bang on Stevie no listening to them anymore, Moreloss is a prick and so is Gerrard. The fans are gullible and buy into shite. They attacked out of anger.

Gerrard is too thick to string a decent sentence together, this is all coming from the scumbag fat controller Traynor, who has crossed a line with this bile. He is a stomach churning prick of the highest order. Season books anyone? The equally bright Zombies need something to hate, this is how vile this new club has become boab.

From another page.

Found this a good shout.
HH?
Stevie, I know you to be an open-minded person and one of the more balanced contributors on this site.

To get that response from you in that brilliant post only highlights the genuine threat we face from sociopathic arseholes that can't contain their rage.

That is a superb comment on the state of Glasgow. A genuinely progressive city blighted by a significant minority of regressive thugs.

From another page.

Found this a good shout.
HH?

Excellent post. Stevie ???

Back