Its Desmonds Call

Derry Bhoy

I read that one of the major Celtic Supporters Club have sent their concerns to the club about the present shambles at Celtic. Unfortunatly they are talking to people in Glasgow who have no say in making major decisions, the board and Lawwell cant answer their questions and they are just stonewalling the fans.
The guy who will make any decisions is the absent landlord who is in the Bahamas at his Sandy Lane Resort. The present shambles will continue as it isnt costing him any money. He indicated the threat by supporters to not buy season tickets will be meet by selling players. This guy doesnt give a damn about the Celtic supporters he hasnt put a penny of his own money into the club in ten years. It is a sad state of affairs ,Brother Walfrid didnt formed the club to be a money machine for Desmond and his family.

Why is Dermot git so much power and control over the club. He can't have more than 30% of shares otherwise he would have to offer to buy all the share. As per the takeover panel.
So the guy has 30% of the shares, he can be out voted.
He is not the clubs money man, when does he ever put money into the club?
So why the fuck does this guy think the club is his play thing?

Why is Dermot git so much power and control over the club. He can't have more than 30% of shares otherwise he would have to offer to buy all the share. As per the takeover panel.
So the guy has 30% of the shares, he can be out voted.
He is not the clubs money man, when does he ever put money into the club?
So why the fuck does this guy think the club is his play thing?
Because the other shareholders have not voted against him en masse.

Lennon has confirmed there is more going to be sold.
Is Dembele actually any good, I hear all the stories but I have to say I've been impressed with him when he's had a chance in 1st team?
He has threatened Carlisle to be a very good player,but the rumour is he is not a fan of Lennon,he has not grown any in height and he is slight in build for his age,apart from these little setbacks he is reportedly the new Messi..
He will never get his chance of starting under Lennon because Lennon is terrified of playing young Bhoys whereas Rogers could,nt get enough of them in his team..
The whole Celtic academy need a Brendan Rogers to get them game time in the first team..

HH.

Back