Its make your mind up time for Mr Desmond

Derry Bhoy

I dont think we would have got Rogers if it wasnt for the fact that The Huns directors give the fingers to Dermot Desmond at Hamden Park. He got Rogers as a way to get back at them because his ego was badly hurt.
He oboviously thought more of the Hun directors than the Celtic fans as he hasnt bothered to listen to the incessant requests from the Celtic fans for change.
If he has lost interest in the club maybe its time he sold his shares to someone or the supporters who wants to advance the clubs especially in Europe and he can take the C.E.O. with him.
If he is going to stay he needs to start from scratch with a clear out top to bottom, starting off with a new C.E.O.and a new board and a new manager and back room team for starters.

If he wants to shithouse the Zombies again then he should get one of his golf pals to call Rafa Benitez. Offer Benitez a big salary until June, with a Third-World debt as a bonus for winning the league. Benitez has done similar things before, knows how to set up teams and he doesn't like Slippy.

If he wants to shithouse the Zombies again then he should get one of his golf pals to call Rafa Benitez. Offer Benitez a big salary until June, with a Third-World debt as a bonus for winning the league. Benitez has done similar things before, knows how to set up teams and he doesn't like Slippy.
Best idea I've read recently. Trouble is, I believe it's DD's son who takes the bigger interest in Celtic, and DD and PL are tighter than any other executive combo at the club.

Plus, let's be honest here - if you're looking at this from a cold, fiscal policy angle then everything's going just swimmingly. Our major rivals will survive by the skin of their teeth off the back of a championship win, stopping the TEN, creating headlines where there were only bylines before, mainly down south where Sky and others will look on with renewed interest as an English football legend creates and stops history north of the border.

The narrative is far more interesting to them in this current scenario and means more bucks thrown north in terms of media rights. Many of us have guessed it, and there's no hiding from the brutal facts; suffice to say that I think Covid has cemented the Celtic hierarchy's minds; football is no longer the priority. Their real problem has been if we succeed on the pitch this season, the Huns are good as dead again. Again.

PL and DD/his rep will agree the Huns taking the title is more lucrative in the long term for their ambitions. They probably believe they can handle a barely solvent Huns going forward and see the script written for a summer 2021 reshuffle at Celtic and a revenge shtick as the carrot for season ticket sales.

They're not even going to suffer in the markets so much either because there's no empty stadium by protest to reflect the major customer base's dissatisfaction; They can pin it on a disgruntled minority and point at scuffles in the car park without the disturbing tell of a deserted Paradise to alarm market forces.

There'll be champagne cracked inside Celtic Park next April/May alright. But it'll be done quietly with a sigh, a shrug, and a conspiratorial toast to a pre-determined future.

You are born into football, you don't grow into it.

It's different now, I get that - but football was morning, noon and night. It was in the howling wind, pissing rain, freezing cold and burning sun.

It was concrete, gravel, grass and carpets (if your Ma' & Da' could afford carpets).

It was hot orange juice at half-time. It was burst lips, burst knees, broken noses and broken teeth.

It was getting battered, bruised and broken. It was getting gubbed and it was getting a win.

Now I could be a million miles away from being anywhere close, but something tells me that Dermot, Peter, Iain et al may not have experienced very many of the above in their own human development.

I stand to be corrected, but I'm guessing that they weren't born into football, but that they grew into it by chance and opportunity.

A good man informed me that Lawwell is a proper Tim. I have no reason to doubt that, but it's now time he started acting like a proper Tim.

Maybe bonuses and dividends dilute the passion and the emotion somewhat? Maybe the prospects of all those juicy profits yet to be gathered can offset the minor irrelevancy of winning football matches?

Whatever the agenda is, I believe they have completely assumed the compliance of the idiot intellectual lightweights that keep pumping their hard-earned into their grubby mitts.

They've watched that shower in the dead zone and presume that we are all as thick as that shower of shit. They don't respect us. They don't like us. They don't even want to acknowledge us.

We are just the feckless gullible ingrates who keep the tills ticking over.

For all of their alleged business acumen and supposed number crunching merits - they don't appear to have planned for the long game.

Regardless of what happens in May - they will fully expect us to snap up season cards, new kits and all the tacky merchandise that can be mass produced at cost. Stick a badge on it and they mug punters will eat it up like cake and come back for second, third, fourth ad infinitum helpings.

They weren't born into football - they just don't care about anything that doesn't involve making a shitload of cash.

Proper Tims or not, they're now only (in)acting like proper dicks.

It's not just those eejits in the boardroom SP, the players have wealth off the radar, flashy cars, wags and a weekly income that could maintain a developing country for a year. They'll all still get their money if or when the inevitable happens and we don't win the 10iar.

We may not have the t.v. money the EPL has but at least the team we can afford should be an organised unit on the park and play with pride for themselves if not for the fans. We are being let down by them, the manager and the board and it seems as if none of them have a clue what to do differently, that's if they can be bothered.

It's different now, I get that - but football was morning, noon and night. It was in the howling wind, pissing rain, freezing cold and burning sun.

It was concrete, gravel, grass and carpets (if your Ma' & Da' could afford carpets).

It was hot orange juice at half-time. It was burst lips, burst knees, broken noses and broken teeth.

It was getting battered, bruised and broken. It was getting gubbed and it was getting a win.

Now I could be a million miles away from being anywhere close, but something tells me that Dermot, Peter, Iain et al may not have experienced very many of the above in their own human development.

I stand to be corrected, but I'm guessing that they weren't born into football, but that they grew into it by chance and opportunity.

A good man informed me that Lawwell is a proper Tim. I have no reason to doubt that, but it's now time he started acting like a proper Tim.

Maybe bonuses and dividends dilute the passion and the emotion somewhat? Maybe the prospects of all those juicy profits yet to be gathered can offset the minor irrelevancy of winning football matches?

Whatever the agenda is, I believe they have completely assumed the compliance of the idiot intellectual lightweights that keep pumping their hard-earned into their grubby mitts.

They've watched that shower in the dead zone and presume that we are all as thick as that shower of shit. They don't respect us. They don't like us. They don't even want to acknowledge us.

For all of their alleged business acumen and supposed number crunching merits - they don't appear to have planned for the long game.

Regardless of what happens in May - they will fully expect us to snap up season cards, new kits and all the tacky merchandise that can be mass produced at cost. Stick a badge on it and they mug punters will eat it up like cake and come back for second, third, fourth ad infinitum helpings.

They weren't born into football - they just don't care about anything that doesn't involve making a shitload of cash.

🍺 👏👏👏👏

It's not just those eejits in the boardroom SP, the players have wealth off the radar, flashy cars, wags and a weekly income that could maintain a developing country for a year. They'll all still get their money if or when the inevitable happens and we don't win the 10iar.

We may not have the t.v. money the EPL has but at least the team we can afford should be an organised unit on the park and play with pride for themselves if not for the fans. We are being let down by them, the manager and the board and it seems as if none of them have a clue what to do differently, that's if they can be bothered.
I'm doing the rounds, Shammy. I hammered our dullacticos on another thread.

Next up is the groundsman, kitman and tea-lady

Best idea I've read recently. Trouble is, I believe it's DD's son who takes the bigger interest in Celtic, and DD and PL are tighter than any other executive combo at the club.

Plus, let's be honest here - if you're looking at this from a cold, fiscal policy angle then everything's going just swimmingly. Our major rivals will survive by the skin of their teeth off the back of a championship win, stopping the TEN, creating headlines where there were only bylines before, mainly down south where Sky and others will look on with renewed interest as an English football legend creates and stops history north of the border.

The narrative is far more interesting to them in this current scenario and means more bucks thrown north in terms of media rights. Many of us have guessed it, and there's no hiding from the brutal facts; suffice to say that I think Covid has cemented the Celtic hierarchy's minds; football is no longer the priority. Their real problem has been if we succeed on the pitch this season, the Huns are good as dead again. Again.

PL and DD/his rep will agree the Huns taking the title is more lucrative in the long term for their ambitions. They probably believe they can handle a barely solvent Huns going forward and see the script written for a summer 2021 reshuffle at Celtic and a revenge shtick as the carrot for season ticket sales.

They're not even going to suffer in the markets so much either because there's no empty stadium by protest to reflect the major customer base's dissatisfaction; They can pin it on a disgruntled minority and point at scuffles in the car park without the disturbing tell of a deserted Paradise to alarm market forces.

There'll be champagne cracked inside Celtic Park next April/May alright. But it'll be done quietly with a sigh, a shrug, and a conspiratorial toast to a pre-determined future.
For the company's best interests,the huns must remain relevant! ergo res 12 and the 5 way agreement!

For the company's best interests,the huns must remain relevant! ergo res 12 and the 5 way agreement!
With real forward planning, the watchmen of the club had the opportunity to change the landscape of Scotland for generations to come.

They had a chance to eliminate the scourge of sectarianism, bigotry and hatred in those future generations by setting fire to any remnants of that shameful and shameless club.

But money is God, Michael............they didn't have the imagination or balls to anchor these fuckers to the bottom of the Ocean and stand alone as the one great club in Scottish football.

Cowards or charlatans?

That was a rhetorical question.

The pampered feckers have had the chairs re-arranged at Lennoxtown,for psychological reasons and getting to know each other!
"Celtic boss Neil Lennon says certain problems with his side seem 'psychological' as their slump continued with a draw at home to St. Johnstone.
Ah would love to go face to face withe they feckin pampered, prima feckin donna's,take the keys tae their flash cars,throw them doon the lavvy pan,and punch each and every wan ae them in the mooth!,except for Broony,he'd probably batter me!, but ye know whit a mean🍺🥳

The pampered feckers have had the chairs re-arranged at Lennoxtown,for psychological reasons and getting to know each other!
"Celtic boss Neil Lennon says certain problems with his side seem 'psychological' as their slump continued with a draw at home to St. Johnstone.
Ah would love to go face to face withe they feckin pampered, prima feckin donna's,take the keys tae their flash cars,throw them doon the lavvy pan,and punch each and every wan ae them in the mooth!,except for Broony,he'd probably batter me!, but ye know whit a mean🍺🥳
Lost count of the amount of fights I seen in dressing rooms and at training, Michael.

These boys now need counselling if a bad man says a bad word nowadays.

With real forward planning, the watchmen of the club had the opportunity to change the landscape of Scotland for generations to come.

They had a chance to eliminate the scourge of sectarianism, bigotry and hatred in those future generations by setting fire to any remnants of that shameful and shameless club.

But money is God, Michael............they didn't have the imagination or balls to anchor these fuckers to the bottom of the Ocean and stand alone as the one great club in Scottish football.

Cowards or charlatans?

That was a rhetorical question.
It's bad business practice for our PLC,to put the hun's out of business SP,which would have happened if we'd won 10 in a row! feck ah'm goin doon the conspiracy theory rabbit hole!🍺🥳

It's bad business practice for our PLC,to put the hun's out of business SP,which would have happened if we'd won 10 in a row! feck ah'm goin doon the conspiracy theory rabbit hole!🍺🥳
Totally agree MD and said likewise on another thread, lenny has just become a puppet for these money men and his own ego to win his first proper treble is still preventing him from doing the right thing and walking and would say he may well get a nice bonus for the failure of this season.
My real anger now is solely towards this board for whom I have given great praise for in the past but now just want all of them gone out of the club.
So DD just sell up and fuck off with all the others who have helped create this shitshow and let the rebuilding begin, we all know you have taken the soul out of the club but all you wankers need to know you won't take our hearts as well, your nothing but a shower of spineless wankers

Well said SP, totally agree with you.HH

Well said Michael, it's heartbreaking to see the club throwing our chances of making history down the swanny. Lenny has lost the dressing room and keeps coming out with stupid statements and I would not be surprised if PL and DD want the Huns to take the title as they will have their own agenda .I don't think that pair have any real feelings for the fans or the Club.HH

Back