It's unbelievable,the orc's are cheering coronavirus!!!!!!!

michael duffy

Over on they're let's celebrate child abuse site, they are now celebrating a virus which is killing 100,000's of people,why? it might delay Celtic winning 9 in a row! are there any depths the orcs won't sink to? gutter club,gutter support,dodged paying taxes, which might have saved front line workers,they have no shame,they are nothing but filth, who shame every aspect of society,they use the armed forces, to show how loyal they are,at the same time,they rob poppy collections! Write off nearly £200million of debt,sent child abuse victims to the liquidators,because........eh. that was the old club! this is what mainstream media are standing up for, every sports 'churnalist' in Scotland,should be hanging their heads in shame,they are a cancer,since their inception,born of hatred.maintained by hatred,hatred is what sustains them,my god, i did'nt think 'people' could sink so low,god bless all the victim's.

Over on they're let's celebrate child abuse site, they are now celebrating a virus which is killing 100,000's of people,why? it might delay Celtic winning 9 in a row! are there any depths the orcs won't sink to? gutter club,gutter support,dodged paying taxes, which might have saved front line workers,they have no shame,they are nothing but filth, who shame every aspect of society,they use the armed forces, to show how loyal they are,at the same time,they rob poppy collections! Write off nearly £200million of debt,sent child abuse victims to the liquidators,because........eh. that was the old club! this is what mainstream media are standing up for, every sports 'churnalist' in Scotland,should be hanging their heads in shame,they are a cancer,since their inception,born of hatred.maintained by hatred,hatred is what sustains them,my god, i did'nt think 'people' could sink so low,god bless all the victim's.

So, you don't like them then ?

This completely flies in the face of their statement that they are a welcoming, open and a " for all" club. As I posted previously they live in fear of us,of what we HAVE achieved and what we may achieve.
To paraphrase Gene Hackman in Mississippi Burning,
" If you ain't better the Tims, who are you better than?? "
I'm all for rivalry and competition, it's all apart of our chosen sport, but to celebrate a disease is beyond my comprehension. I wonder how many of muppets tried to inject some bleach!!!
I blame the skools u no.

Well said Michael,this is possibly one of the worst crisis most of us will
experience in our lifetime but nothing will ever change regarding that club.
I cannot believe they have a thread running since May about CA and that they are still using it as a weapon to vent their hatred and venom.
If anything, I hope that decent people in the UK and Europe finally get what we have endured for decades on and off the
park.

Well said Michael,this is possibly one of the worst crisis most of us will
experience in our lifetime but nothing will ever change regarding that club.
I cannot believe they have a thread running since May about CA and that they are still using it as a weapon to vent their hatred and venom.
If anything, I hope that decent people in the UK and Europe finally get what we have endured for decades on and off the
park.
It's a subject they can rattle on about for days at a time when ordinary, sane folk can't think about a worse topic to discuss.
They think it will kill us but they'll be in for a bigger surprise soon.

This type of reaction really does reveal the inner-workings of the munky mind.

They will see the virus as some form of 'reckoning' on a society which they feel has somehow wronged them. Forget the simple fact that the virus has had a devastating global impact, the dangerously tapered hun psyche sees it as a sign from their Presbyterian God that Scottish football is the modern day equivalent of Gomorrah and that it needs some divine huntervention.

They can't quantify the sickness in their own minds, that which is overly obsessed with child abuse and death and destruction.

This type of reaction really does reveal the inner-workings of the munky mind.

They will see the virus as some form of 'reckoning' on a society which they feel has somehow wronged them. Forget the simple fact that the virus has had a devastating global impact, the dangerously tapered hun psyche sees it as a sign from their Presbyterian God that Scottish football is the modern day equivalent of Gomorrah and that it needs some divine huntervention.

They can't quantify the sickness in their own minds, that which is overly obsessed with child abuse and death and destruction.
The sickening thing is in a civilised country anywhere else in the world would have ripped that website and there club /fans to shreds

Yet the press in this country trawl their websites day after day enjoying the banter and even printing feel good storys that any other country would think wtf is going on here

The quicker this scum dies the better Scotland had a chance to cleanse itself of these folk and there cheerleaders instead they helped promote them

They’ve always been the scum of the earth but I see a whole new level of abhorrent disgusting behaviour since the DUP Orange Order bigot was brought on board it seems that nothing is to low for these animals.

Back