Izzy or Hayes

Brimcbhoy

There is a possibility KT might not play on Sunday, I hope he does but if he doesn't who would you have replace him? I'll admit to being a critic of Hayes in the past but recent displays have changed my mind. Izzy is past his best I'm afraid and although he's served us well I think I'd rather have Hayes if I had to choose.

In the worst case scenario, it has to be Izzy. If it's not working out then JH is an option.

In saying that, I want to attack, attack, attack the gimps, so I guess that Hayes is a bit more direct.

I think there's the usual "bluffs" about fitness and the wee mind games will be starting now after the internationals.

I'll take whoever though, nothing to fear from that wreck of a team.

There is a possibility KT might not play on Sunday, I hope he does but if he doesn't who would you have replace him? I'll admit to being a critic of Hayes in the past but recent displays have changed my mind. Izzy is past his best I'm afraid and although he's served us well I think I'd rather have Hayes if I had to choose.
Like yourself because of recent displays Hayes for me who's been unfortunate with injuries holding back his career at CP when he's fit though I dont recall him letting us down. Lenny knowing izzy as he does could swing it for izzy or as others have said toljan can slot in though I'd see that as Kennedy's input rather than lennys so I'll stick with Hayes and fingers crossed for KT

Can't add to that. Spot on Brimbhoy imo.

Members online

Latest posts

Back