J for Dubious

Docco

Did yous known, that when we play Cluj in the first leg next week, we will have played 6 competitive games..wow you say!
But , every game, the teams we have played have had the letter J in their name!! Boring fact I know but considering St Johnstone are the only team in the top UK leagues containing a J, it's a rare thing ?...will we get HJK in the next??

Anyway, my first post ??

Last edited:
Did yous known, that when we play Cluj in the first leg next week, we will have played 6 competitive games..wow you say!
But , every game, the teams we have played have had the letter J in their name!! Boring fact I know but considering St Johnstone are the only team in the top UK leagues containing a J, it's a rare thing ?...will we get HJK in the next??

Anyway, my first post ??

In the run up to Seville I believe every team we played in the knock-outs had a V in their name.....apart from Porto.

What was the question ????

Anyway, my first post ??
Jesus jou jont enuff say welcome to the Noise Docco.

HH ?

Anyway, my first post ??

Welcome to the Noise, Docco. Foreign languages often contain more consonants than vowels so it's not that surprising. ;)

Back