Jackson shows his colours again

Arkay67

Vote for the proposals drawn up by the SPFL in an attempt to see the game through this lockdown and crown Celtic champions. Vote against it and position your club shoulder to shoulder with Rangers who refuse to surrender this season’s title until it’s been won fairly and squarely. This is Jackson's view in today's record, the only fair and square way to win the trophy is the rangers way therefore if the other teams vote to stop it now Celtic would have won a tainted title. My apologies I didn't realise it was a record story until after I had clicked on the heading.

The Guy is clueless, ur no voting for Celtic to b crowned champions, ur voting to end season because we have a pandemic on oor hands.. n to free up the prize money which most clubs need.. sevco being the most needed.. if season ends then yes Celtic get crowned champions because we r so far ahead but that's not whit the vote is for.!!

Vote for the proposals drawn up by the SPFL in an attempt to see the game through this lockdown and crown Celtic champions. Vote against it and position your club shoulder to shoulder with Rangers who refuse to surrender this season’s title until it’s been won fairly and squarely. This is Jackson's view in today's record, the only fair and square way to win the trophy is the rangers way therefore if the other teams vote to stop it now Celtic would have won a tainted title. My apologies I didn't realise it was a record story until after I had clicked on the heading.
We can afford to wait it out. Call their bluff so they ask for it to be ended to save them. Time to play hardball. Where is the league table that used to be in every page? Can someone out it up please?

Everyone has an opinion and Jackson deserves his.
My opinion is that if you want the league to be decided "fair and square" then why would you dig up your pitch, thereby effectively say you don't want to take part in the rest of the season (at home anyway) but still shout from the rooftops that it must be completed.
That is, in this Weedoc's opinion, completely nonsensical. It does however highlight the arrogant nature of this club. The club may have died but the arrogance and self entitlement that suffused it lived on. Maybe in his next article Mr Jackson would like to explain why deidco say one thing then do their best to make sure they can't comply with what they are saying.
A wee query to finish "fairly and squarely" is that some kinda Masonic thing ? ????

Oh My Days

RANGERS have received confirmation from the SPFL board, that the SPFL’s legal adviser did not deem our Members Resolution as competent.
We prepared this update in advance of the scheduled SPFL board meeting this morning, in the full anticipation that the SPFL board would rule our proposed resolution was not competent.
As a member club, we sought assistance from the SPFL Executive on several occasions yesterday, to ensure our resolution was deemed competent. For the avoidance of doubt, no advice was forthcoming prior to the meeting starting.
Now that the SPFL have belatedly identified the reason why our members resolution was not competent, we will immediately resubmit our resolution, based upon their advice. If this advice had been forthcoming earlier, we would not have lost valuable time in this process. We are confused as to why attempts have been made to slow the progress of Rangers’ resolution.
Over the last 36 hours, we have received numerous reports from fellow Scottish clubs relating to attempts to coerce and bully them into voting for the SPFL’s own resolution. We are proud that many fellow clubs will stand strong and not be swayed.
Our resolution was simply intended to urgently address the financial hardship faced by clubs whilst allowing more time to discuss and evaluate all options for completing this season, in line with UEFA advice. This is in the interest of every football club in Scotland and the wider Scottish game.
We trust that when we resubmit our resolution, no impediments will be placed in the way of clubs voting on this matter in a swift manner.

You got to hand it to them ,they got every bit of stupid they could into that statement

Anyone but Celtic ,,,,,,go on you know you want to say it

We can afford to wait it out. Call their bluff so they ask for it to be ended to save them. Time to play hardball. Where is the league table that used to be in every page? Can someone out it up please?
[/Deffo the Sfa says “football suspended till 10th June”So Celtic say that’s fine by us let’s meet then and see what the scientific and government advice is.
Thers only 2 clubs that don’t want the season to b completed that’s Sevco and Hearts.

Oh My Days

RANGERS have received confirmation from the SPFL board, that the SPFL’s legal adviser did not deem our Members Resolution as competent.
We prepared this update in advance of the scheduled SPFL board meeting this morning, in the full anticipation that the SPFL board would rule our proposed resolution was not competent.
As a member club, we sought assistance from the SPFL Executive on several occasions yesterday, to ensure our resolution was deemed competent. For the avoidance of doubt, no advice was forthcoming prior to the meeting starting.
Now that the SPFL have belatedly identified the reason why our members resolution was not competent, we will immediately resubmit our resolution, based upon their advice. If this advice had been forthcoming earlier, we would not have lost valuable time in this process. We are confused as to why attempts have been made to slow the progress of Rangers’ resolution.
Over the last 36 hours, we have received numerous reports from fellow Scottish clubs relating to attempts to coerce and bully them into voting for the SPFL’s own resolution. We are proud that many fellow clubs will stand strong and not be swayed.
Our resolution was simply intended to urgently address the financial hardship faced by clubs whilst allowing more time to discuss and evaluate all options for completing this season, in line with UEFA advice. This is in the interest of every football club in Scotland and the wider Scottish game.
We trust that when we resubmit our resolution, no impediments will be placed in the way of clubs voting on this matter in a swift manner.

You got to hand it to them ,they got every bit of stupid they could into that statement

Anyone but Celtic ,,,,,,go on you know you want to say it
They r desperate for the season to end now and prize money to b handed out as they’re near to goin bust again.
But they can’t b seen to b handing us the title as they have to keep the gullibillys on side so they renew season tickets otherwise the party’s over.

Members online

Back