Jailed for 3 years

BILLCOWIE1958

Live on SCOTLAND TODAY Television News is reporting that a 26 year old HUN supporter has been jailed for attacking a young Woman Police Officer after watching the Celtic v SEVCO match at his home on 31st March

Celtic won 2-1
You'd have thought at 26 years of age the Bastart would have been well used to his team getting humped in whatever guise they play in

HH?

Last edited:
He wouldn't have got 3 years if it was anyone but the polis...........just sayin.

I was shocked that he only got 3 years plus a further year supervision order

The lassie looked in a pretty bad state

These Bastarts just can't help themselves Especially when we turn them over

Think Misogyny was mentioned Where else have I heard that this week?

Oh aye Green Brigade allegedly abusing women at their work?

HH?

Live on SCOTLAND TODAY Television News is reporting that a 26 year old HUN supporter has been jailed for attacking a young Woman Police Officer after watching the Celtic v SEVCO match at his home on 31st March

Celtic won 2-1
You'd have thought at 26 years of age the Bastart would have been well used to his team getting humped in whatever guise they play in

HH?

Hahaha ???

I was shocked that he only got 3 years plus a further year supervision order

The lassie looked in a pretty bad state

These Bastarts just can't help themselves Especially when we turn them over

Think Misogyny was mentioned Where else have I heard that this week?

Oh aye Green Brigade allegedly abusing women at their work?

HH?

Don’t they usually travel in two’s, what did her partner do?

Celtic won 2-1

HH?
An ARSEHOLE fae ma neck ae the woods Bill tho cant say I kno the DISEASED SCUM???..Different Generation! Never heard a peep re this story till I saw it on the News & al bet u aw the Tea in ?️?️China it dizny make it on tae Fester Fester!! Wish tae fuk ad bided ma time as BillyJBear1972 tae post such a story!!???????

Celtic won 2-1

HH?
Is it possible that he had thought the female officer was his wife ??? Just askin.

Took 7 ae them tae hod the Junkie Fuk doon!!???..Havin sade that skinnymalink boy fae golf crse recently joined the pigs..Honestly cdny break up a chimps tea party!!??????

Is it possible that he had thought the female officer was his wife ??? Just askin.

What about the other 6 cops he had a go at?

Did he think he was a polygamist? ?

??????

HH?

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back