James Forrest testimonial

tommybhoy8881

Hi everyone hope everything is all good 🍀noticed the ticket sales for the game and it's not good hopefully a few more tickets get snapped up before game (club are charging to much they should have done £10 adult £5 kid) it's a terrible time of year with summer holidays etc and now with the cost of everything else doesn't help.....he's been a great servant to the club even tho he can be frustrating at times.....,🍀

Hi everyone hope everything is all good 🍀noticed the ticket sales for the game and it's not good hopefully a few more tickets get snapped up before game (club are charging to much they should have done £10 adult £5 kid) it's a terrible time of year with summer holidays etc and now with the cost of everything else doesn't help.....he's been a great servant to the club even tho he can be frustrating at times.....,🍀
Folk will have their thoughts on players getting a big payday at the end of a very lucrative playin' career. Club loyalty is now an extremely rare thing to witness, so, I'll be in my seat in appreciation of the man's commitment. The Quiet Legend as far as I'm concerned.

Testimonials is it ?
As a ''Quiet legend'' supporter I have been waiting for over 70 years for mine .

Admittedly , I have been showered with trophies over those years , particularly in the Stein era and since 2000 AD when the Board started taking seriously the appointment of top class managers . This made up ( almost ) for the 50's and 90's when being a Celtic supporter was like doing an eternity in Purgatory much of the time .

Still , a nice wee earner to cushion my last few years would be most welcome . Anyone wishing to contribute ( no Bitcoin , please ! ) can donate at ''Geezethemoneyyabam@co.uk''

HH

Testimonials is it ?
As a ''Quiet legend'' supporter I have been waiting for over 70 years for mine .

Admittedly , I have been showered with trophies over those years , particularly in the Stein era and since 2000 AD when the Board started taking seriously the appointment of top class managers . This made up ( almost ) for the 50's and 90's when being a Celtic supporter was like doing an eternity in Purgatory much of the time .

Still , a nice wee earner to cushion my last few years would be most welcome . Anyone wishing to contribute ( no Bitcoin , please ! ) can donate at ''Geezethemoneyyabam@co.uk''

HH
Donated a tenner to it Millsy. I hope you got it alright 👍

Testimonials is it ?

HH
Like yourself Millsy, I have been a Celtic supporter for what seems an eternity. First started goin' to Paradise way back in 1958. So we've both more than earned our right to have an opinion on anything to do with OUR club. I'm not in the business of fallin' out with anyone who disagrees with me on the subject of testimonials, as I've already said, our thoughts on the subject will be pretty diverse.

As far as James's goes, I'm more than happy to contribute. He could've made himself a great deal more by moving while in has prime.

Folk will have their thoughts on players getting a big payday at the end of a very lucrative playin' career. Club loyalty is now an extremely rare thing to witness, so, I'll be in my seat in appreciation of the man's commitment. The Quiet Legend as far as I'm concerned.
Was
Got my ticket too mate...I'm sure it's going to charity need to double check

Testimonials is it ?

HH
Sent you a tenner 'postal order' Millsy.
Didnt know your address so Ive sent it C/o Dermot Desmond @ Celtic Park.
Be sure to get it aff him next time you're at paradise.

Sent you a tenner 'postal order' Millsy.
Didnt know your address so Ive sent it C/o Dermot Desmond @ Celtic Park.
Be sure to get it aff him next time you're at paradise.
BUZZ.jpg

Jamesie, the forgotten man these days
A great and loyal servant to the club, came through in some big games, especially aginst the currant buns
YNWA
He would get more attention if he changed his name to Hames Forrestino. They would be singing his name at every game 🙂

Members online

Latest posts

Back