January Rumours - Merged

No eddie was spotted at an under 21 tournie in france , we had no chance of getting him till he did his drive bye with his mate
The snake /lawwell went over to cut a loan deal with an option to buy as PSG needed players off the books

PSG only agreed to the deal but inserted a first option to buy back clause
I was unaware of that 1st option to buy back 👍 reading that BR is looking at a £30million bid that's not enough this bhoys better than moussa now and although they're different types of strikers I didn't think I'd ever say that but I do believe it now. He cost us what £9 million ? So that would mean roughly the same profit as moussa ? Has to be more £40 million in small change thanks very much but not in january.

Few sites have him listed as ST,RWF and RM. Might of played games in mf last year so less goals? Fifa 20 gives him a decent 3stars for his left foot(for a low ranking unknown player is ok) and and an equal rating for left and right wing....
Can you tell I'm scratching my arse trying to find a crumb of info haha? There is practically nothing out there on this guy
Did read lenny might be looking at him as a wide player cant mind where that came from though. I've not given up either on bayo but his luck with injuries has been awful (is it just me but we seem to have more injuries than anyone all the time) when hes fit he looks like a player and an awkward one for the opposition to deal with hopefully see him soon. Eddy cant be asked to do it all himself again although amazingly he can. Dont want him burnt out at 22

So goin by your logic then everyone we sign is a project

I mentioned one player who wasn’t playing first team football all be it PSG 🤪.. didn’t come in and start for us straight away and took a while to get going so yes I’d regard him as a project player..
not project players Sinclair, Julian, Moussa need I go on.. all first team players when we bought them.
You’re logic is you don’t have any 😉😉

Marciej Zurawski had this to say about Klymala.
I have watched him a few times this season and I have been hugely impressed,he is not the finished article but he is a massive talent.
He is lightening fast which you need to be a top striker,and he is strong on the ball,he is the one player everybody in Poland is talking about..

HH.

Marciej Zurawski had this to say about Klymala.
I have watched him a few times this season and I have been hugely impressed,he is not the finished article but he is a massive talent.
He is lightening fast which you need to be a top striker,and he is strong on the ball,he is the one player everybody in Poland is talking about..

HH.
I assumed he was mainly a wide player (I guess with that pace he can play there) but he looks a striker doesn't he? I know you can tell little from these clips but he looks good to me.
Now for Soro!

I mentioned one player who wasn’t playing first team football all be it PSG 🤪.. didn’t come in and start for us straight away and took a while to get going so yes I’d regard him as a project player..
not project players Sinclair, Julian, Moussa need I go on.. all first team players when we bought them.
You’re logic is you don’t have any 😉😉
If he was a project and we keep up that approach. I'm all for £9m projects. Not so sure prudent Peter would like it though.
1 Year try before you buy then £9m strikes me as an expensive player to call a project.

I assumed he was mainly a wide player (I guess with that pace he can play there) but he looks a striker doesn't he? I know you can tell little from these clips but he looks good to me.
Now for Soro!
I would say he will finish as a striker mate.
No doubt he started wide but doubt that is what he has been bought for.
I cant think of any centre back in SPL who could lay a glove on this guy.

HH.

From what I have seen of soro on video he more than looks the part..

HH..
Was Wanyama for me all day long, but I heard recently Spurs had said £5m for a loan for the season was the deal so thats why we backed off. When I saw the Soro clips I was convinced. I'd be happy with Paddy K and Soro if that's all we got in now. Don't see a need for another striker now (if it comes off, of course) (y)

Members online

Latest posts

Back