January Rumours - Merged

No problem with any of the squad having a beer in the sun. That might be his only beer this week. Don't post it. Dafty.
Maybe overreacting. Probably.
I was looking for two pics one at the start of the season and one in Dubai to say "aye he looks like he is looking lean and ready"

Perhaps his problems aren't just physical ones. He may still be suffering from mental health problems and just not in the right head space. We don't really know the reasons why Lenny hasn't given him game time.
Good point. He might not yet be out of the woods. From what I heard it was dark.
Options and understanding are limited. Lenny a words of "he is still a little bit away yet" could mean 100 things.
A pic of him on a boat with a beer minus a few lbs might be a big achievement from where he was months ago...it definitely is.
Was it a daft pic or a I'm doing better pic?
That's up to others to decide.
It caught me off guard
If he posted it for good reasons consider my reaction rescinded.
If he was being a dafty and show boating ...cough .. then he needs a slap

Good point. He might not yet be out of the woods. From what I heard it was dark.
Options and understanding are limited. Lenny a words of "he is still a little bit away yet" could mean 100 things.
A pic of him on a boat with a beer minus a few lbs might be a big achievement from where he was months ago...it definitely is.
Was it a daft pic or a I'm doing better pic?
That's up to others to decide.
It caught me off guard
If he posted it for good reasons consider my reaction rescinded.
If he was being a dafty and show boating ...cough .. then he needs a slap

I imagine a beer when you're on a break is quite acceptable and it's not as if he's rolling around pished.

I imagine a beer when you're on a break is quite acceptable and it's not as if he's rolling around pished.
Absolutely. It's the same point I made further up the thread.
His showboat pic as I'm calling it doesn't float for me. Especially when we are very publicly scrambling for a fit CF. It didn't amuse me in the slightest

If bayo was having a beer on a boat would the reaction be the same? Get fit and make yourself available is where my stance is. Do the job you are paid for. Keep out the limelight and get back in the Jersey and back to what we need him to do. That's what I want LG to do

It wiz a stupid pic tae put out there 🍺
Is what it what it is.
Lenny seems to be giving the green light to Shved at last so I'm looking forward to him getting mins. Tbh we dont need much in this window. A guy to battle eddy for No1 is too much to ask. A target man is proving elusive.
Hate to say it but after watching the Soro clips I've put the striker thoughts on the back burner. Burn me at the stake but I think we may have enough if Griff eddy Bayo and the new lad all become available. That wee soro guy is the boost our mf needs

Is what it what it is.
Lenny seems to be giving the green light to Shved at last so I'm looking forward to him getting mins. Tbh we dont need much in this window. A guy to battle eddy for No1 is too much to ask. A target man is proving elusive.
Hate to say it but after watching the Soro clips I've put the striker thoughts on the back burner. Burn me at the steak but I think we may have enough if Griff eddy Bayo and the new lad all become available. That wee soro guy is the boost our mf needs

Shit happens some are mistakes some are fact

airdrie.png

His arrival would give the muthafucka a spectacular boot in the muthafuckas mibi make a muthafuckar realise if you ain't a busy mutha for 90 some other mutha of fuckas might end up in Portugal before some other mutha f. Just kiddin. Wouldn't mind them given a game as a cm pairing

Members online

Latest posts

Back