January Transfer Window Thread

its upto us to end their wee run ,smash them 3 times and win our games in hand and watch the biggest hun meltdown youve ever seen!😂Ive got a funny feeling we're not out this title race yet!Anybody else agree?😆
I wish I had your faith Tony,maybe somebody else in Lenny,s job we have a chance, and a few million spent,there is no heart in this crew,I want to see how big Julien fairs against a guy known for his aggressiveness,has,nt stood up to aggressive players up to now..

HH.

its upto us to end their wee run ,smash them 3 times and win our games in hand and watch the biggest hun meltdown youve ever seen!😂Ive got a funny feeling we're not out this title race yet!Anybody else agree?😆
Mathematically I can only agree with you but logically/emotionally I’m struggling to see us ‘smash’ them 3 times and win the games in hand. The performances so far just don’t support any rational belief this will happen. At least not with the current management team.

We have to sell or we wont spend anything like the money we need to.
The amount of players that fall into the central bracket in this squad is mind boggling. Most of the squad on match days if you count Christie on the wing and Bitton in defense.

We should of sold the itchy feet players in the summer because now its just too big a turnaround of personnel.

If Lennon goes then 100% the backroom staff go as well.

A right and a left footed cb
A winger for each side
A keeper
And a Brown replacement.

Its mental. No chance we will bring in that list of players. It is however the position we find ourselves.

Forrest, Soro, Turnbull, MJ contributing, returning from injury and staying fit would take the heat off.
Are they going to make any difference this year? Will they have enough games to make a difference.
No to both

Its the money we have punted out over the last few windows that has fucked us.

None of them are first pick apart from Lax and Ely if they are in form.
Make no mistake. We have spent plenty.

I share the opinion of a few on here that Lenny doesn't get the say on transfers.

So lower bids wont be accepted for guys like Ntcham even if it means we could use the cash elsewhere.

This window will upset me. Just got a hunch
Cannae disagree wi' a word there Bobo 🍺 😭

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back