January Transfer Window Thread

There seems to be some substance in the rumour about Frimpong leaving. If he wants to leave then imagine how all the youngsters that have been ignored feel?

10 mill is an unbelievable sum for him, but Man City will scoop a gigantic chunk of it. 🙄

Great boardroom skills there Peter.

Why stay at Celtic when he can leave and Mibbies end up at a club that’s run properly
With a manager that has a plan ,Tictacs
Coaches that improve the Team.
wee Frimpong the type of player we should be building around but no Celtic at present is the Basket case of Scottish Fitba
Badly run no plan and in 2 months SeasTicket renewal will tank
Well Done Liarwell Dumsmond
But it’s only my Opinion sack the Manager now get whoever your looking at gives us a chance to see the Squad and rebuild
If not the Scum will get 2 in a row then we will be lucky to get Coco the Clown as Manager. Again my Opinion but don’t think I’m alone

HH 😭

Our club is a total shambles. Disgraceful from the boards inactivity surrounding Lenny. We won't sign anybody with the uncertainty. The players regardless of what they publicly say have no confidence in him. Season tickets up for renewal in a couple of months. Well done Desmond and Lawell. Please fuck right off.

Frimpong wants away, Dembele reported to be leaving, other promising young players already gone. When did we stop being a final destination for "ambitious" players? Who allowed it to happen? Every greedy, self-serving, narcissistic c*nt that's controlled our club since about 1971, that's who.
Sky and the over-inflated Premier league, and Uefa's closed shop policies are to blame.

we cannae compete financially.

We never will again, it'll only get worse.

I think the frimpong situation is evidence enough that the coaching is a shambles. We had one of the most promising talents in the league a year ago who has went backwards because of the lack of decent coaching. He's obviously just sick of the state of affairs at the club at the minute. If someone had to predict this current mess to me a year ago I woulda fucked them off.

Can't believe we're getting 10m for wee Pingpong thats silly money. OK the boys got potential but nowhere near the finished article.
30% goes to man City apparently.
Aye and the 7 million helps us through Covid19. We’re going backwards. Ffs
Use the Frimpong money and Put NFL out of his and our misery
But I’d imagine that Lowell’s bonus is in this transfer fee

HH 😱

TBF I can see a lot of downsizing with all clubs, as businesses look to pass on various costs to customers for imported good and the high cost of exporting some companies who are sponsors of various clubs may go to the wall, sponsorship and hospitality is a major source of revenue much needed at clubs, also a certain club may not get leeway when creditors come calling for much needed money and banks close the door to high risk entities.

Latest posts

Back