January Transfer Window Thread

Let the fuckers have a run in UEFA, give them a domestic cup, if we step up, dont sit back against them when we play them this league is far from over. Every bugger in our squad needs to fight like fuck from now on, no more fuck ups! Can you imagine their tears if we win 10 from here? 😻😻😻😻
I'll certainly no miss any of the bastards thats for sure ,ive been gettin pelters for weeks.

Very good performance, begs the question why the feck has Soro been sitting in the stand since he arrived almost a year ago and why has it taken so long for Turnbull to get a chance?
Both were excellent in a very good team performance.
No passengers, everyone put in a shift. The defence looked a lot more solid tonight. Could that be because there was an energetic midfield in front of them who were not allowing the opposition to waltz through with no tackle? Or was it because we only had one full back charging foreward and Ajer in the old Lustig at full back role? Credit to Duffy, best performance since he arrived. I was worried about the lack of pace with a Jullien/Duffy partnership but the protection they had in front of them and pace either side of them meant that Hazard didn't have a save to make.
Big decisions for Sunday's team selection. Eddy for Klimala and Christie for Frimpong should be the only changes for me. Henderson should be on the bench ahead of Ntcham.

Made a great save with his feet. Lille player fucked it but still a fantastic stop as Hazard had already dived down expecting the shot..

Aye, and some idiot earlier was banging on about Celtic needing to play with wingers, first time we get a guy to the byline for a cut back and bang GOAL.

We need wingers 🤩😍🤩😍
Play Ajer as a big rampaging, raping and pillaging viking bastard of a winger with a delivery to rouse the very halls of Valhalla and raise shrieks of terror amongst the asbestos-contaminated corridors of Ibrokes.

Very good performance, begs the question why the feck has Soro been sitting in the stand since he arrived almost a year ago and why has it taken so long for Turnbull to get a chance?
Both were excellent in a very good team performance.
No passengers, everyone put in a shift. The defence looked a lot more solid tonight. Could that be because there was an energetic midfield in front of them who were not allowing the opposition to waltz through with no tackle? Or was it because we only had one full back charging foreward and Ajer in the old Lustig at full back role? Credit to Duffy, best performance since he arrived. I was worried about the lack of pace with a Jullien/Duffy partnership but the protection they had in front of them and pace either side of them meant that Hazard didn't have a save to make.
Big decisions for Sunday's team selection. Eddy for Klimala and Christie for Frimpong should be the only changes for me. Henderson should be on the bench ahead of Ntcham.
👏 👏 👏 This!

I really hope Lenny sticks with these young Bhoys for the next four to six weeks at least. Let them get a run. They can't be any worse than what we've seen in recent weeks and at least if they make mistakes they'll learn from that adversity.

Their positive energy and attitude might also rub off on the trouble makers. Look at Moi: he was really good tonight.

Let's go out swinging.

How fucking refreshing was that!

The tempo, the hunger, the graft, the fight, the desire to play the positive forward pass instead of the safe backwards one!

Brilliant work rate and positive forward play from Turnbull, deserved his goal for that performance. Soro was immense putting himself about, breaking up their attacks and getting the blocks in. Klimala worked his arse of and stretched their back line. Young Henderson made a right nuisance of himself and Hazard for all that he had to do he done well. And then there's the difference that the inclusion of these bhoys made to the performances of some of the regulars.

Those young bhoys led by example tonight and showed the rest what's required!

I know it's only one game and our defence is still leakier than a incontinent on a pub crawl but there's nae way Lenny can leave these bhoys oot at the weekend. That performance was night and day to what we've been watching these last few months.

I really hope Lenny sticks with these young Bhoys for the next four to six weeks at least. Let them get a run. They can't be any worse than what we've seen in recent weeks and at least if they make mistakes they'll learn from that adversity.

Their positive energy and attitude might also rub off on the trouble makers. Look at Moi: he was really good tonight.

Let's go out swinging.
Soro and Turnbull, Ajer at right back til January. Whether by accident or design that shit saves a mans job, if he goes with it

Members online

No members online now.

Back