Jim wbite adament lennon brings it on himself.

Should a national radio host & well known hater of all things Celtic, be allowed to blame Neil Lennon for the actions of BIGOTS. JIM HAS A HISTORY THAT SUGGESTS AN AFFINITY WITH THIS TYPE OF MORON.

I would argue that this type of justification is actually inciting more trouble for lenny.

Surely incitement to call to arms people to cause harm is against the law?

One law for one and the rest for the irish catholic.

Shocking in 2018 and even more shocking that these peepul are given such far reaching platforms to do so.

#sickening

In an ideal world, a radio station that focuses on sport (particularly football) should be manna from heaven for any fan.

That is unless it is the a***hole fuelled sh*t parade called TALKsport.

Fae soup-supper Brazil in the morning to Goldstein and Cun*ynuts at night - the whole programming schedule is a right-wing, epl loving, celtic-baiting sweaty bowl of boiling steaming p**h!

Slap bang in the middle of it all is Jim Sh**e and his all-singing, all-dancing band of halfwits and helium-heids!

Tutti-frutti blow yir flutey White - the Swiss-Tony of broadcasting, the silver faux (if yir a bit sloppy with pronunciation) of the bonzo dog bigot band.

The man who makes slimey feel......well slimier.

How I would love to spend one minute staring into the hollow-eyes of that hun when the 10th is secured and sitting on the mantlepiece.

Why is that so brilliant, Jim?

In an ideal world, a radio station that focuses on sport (particularly football) should be manna from heaven for any fan.

That is unless it is the a***hole fuelled sh*t parade called TALKsport.

Fae soup-supper Brazil in the morning to Goldstein and Cun*ynuts at night - the whole programming schedule is a right-wing, epl loving, celtic-baiting sweaty bowl of boiling steaming p**h!

Slap bang in the middle of it all is Jim Sh**e and his all-singing, all-dancing band of halfwits and helium-heids!

Tutti-frutti blow yir flutey White - the Swiss-Tony of broadcasting, the silver faux (if yir a bit sloppy with pronunciation) of the bonzo dog bigot band.

The man who makes slimey feel......well slimier.

How I would love to spend one minute staring into the hollow-eyes of that hun when the 10th is secured and sitting on the mantlepiece.

Why is that so brilliant, Jim?
well said SP?

Members online

Back