JJ blog

I've seen you posting on there, Millsy. Thought you must be loaded to afford to send him money every month.
Heard other folk saying that they paid good money to receive eff all from him, apart from a cheeky retort.

He did make an absolute arse of himself, though and I don't believe for one minute that all those 'posters' begging him to stay weren't just a result of his imagination.

The historical stuff on the Celtic Star is what attracted me to that site, quite refreshingly without an agenda too. Those past games articles are really enjoyable, it's a site I will actually go on most days. Guys like David Potter and Matt Corr do some great stuff on there. Matt Corr's piece on the Champions League qualifiers was good today by the way, worth a read.
The others I only occasionally delve into but rarely. Seems it's all become a bit personal and I'm interested in debate and alternative opinion on Celtic not on each other, why would anyone think their readers on a Celtic blog are interested in their dirty linen being washed in public? All a bit too conceited for me.

Back