Joe Hart Appreciation Thread

This brings up an issue that has been bugging me ever since I have been a Celtic fan. Why do the Green Brigade have such great tifo displays, and the Onion Bears consistently display such shit? Not being a jerk -- I mean Jesus, look at that! It's no contest.
It's a wonder they get anything done at all Larry.......they cannae see a crayon without munching it, but I guess finger-painting is easier if you've got 6 on each paw

This brings up an issue that has been bugging me ever since I have been a Celtic fan. Why do the Green Brigade have such great tifo displays, and the Onion Bears consistently display such shit? Not being a jerk -- I mean Jesus, look at that! It's no contest.

Green Brigade artistic merit - Warhol, Banksy.

Onion Bears - Rolf Harris. 'Can you guess what it is yet?'.

Good luck to Joe Hart who joins the BBC as a pundit for the upcoming Euro 2024. I think he always comes across well when speaking on the telly, so I hope he gets a chance to shine during this tournament. It is better to be on the BBC as well as ITV allows for so little punditry due to the constant ad breaks when the game isn't being played.

I look forward to him waxing lyrically at full time in the final about CalMac's great performance being the reason why Scotland had thrashed Eng-ger-lund to win our first major trophy since the Home Internationals stopped effectively being the Football World Championship.

Good luck to Joe Hart who joins the BBC as a pundit for the upcoming Euro 2024. I think he always comes across well when speaking on the telly, so I hope he gets a chance to shine during this tournament. It is better to be on the BBC as well as ITV allows for so little punditry due to the constant ad breaks when the game isn't being played.

I look forward to him waxing lyrically at full time in the final about CalMac's great performance being the reason why Scotland had thrashed Eng-ger-lund to win our first major trophy since the Home Internationals stopped effectively being the Football World Championship.
Thurs a smell ooooo weed here ah tells ye

HH🫣

Also never smoked tobacco or hash and only ever had prescription drugs, so nae wee blue pills for me either..

And I'm currently 5 weeks without a drink, not that I drank much just that with the pills I'm now on it knocks me bandy, and I'm gonna be on them for life I fink... 😱
There are a few of us who've reached that age where we neck so many pills that we rattle when we walk. And so many of us off the drink these days that when we eventually do meet up it will be Horlicks all round for the Noisers!

Back