John Park joins the Huns

Bellshill bhoy

It’s being reported the former Celtic chief scout has joined the Huns
He brought us players like Victor Wanyama, Virgil van Dijk, Fraser Forster and Moussa Dembele.
Park moved to Sunderland after Brendan Rodgers arrived as he wanted his own man Lee Congerton to oversee transfers.

That’s a worrying signing for us, he had a great track record, identifying some real impact players……but wither the Huns would have the money to sign any player is another discussion

I see it as Park scraping the barrell. I reckon offers must have been sparse. Also appease the Klan for a short time. Hope he has a a cast iron agreement for his money. At least they will have an ex Celtic contact to blame when it all goes wrong. Remember Mark Allen? The next big guru in his day.That ended well. I wonder if he has brought his boots with him ? The way things are going he might get a game.

Last edited:
He brought us some really good players but he must be a man of questionable character if he's joining that mob, not to mention desperate for a job.

Board - "what we need is a midfielder like Pirlo, a striker like Ronaldo and a defender like Dias"

JP - "Love the ambition, what do we have to spend?"

Board - "£300 but we need to pay in instalments"

Looks like mare desperation from the Klan .......Park is 64 and on his last swansong.
The game and scouting system has changed dramatically since he was at Celtic....not aware of him being the difference at Sunderland or Blackburn since we let him go.
Aye he helped us with some great signings but that wasn't all down to him ..he headed up a full scouting team who were all involved.
And I'm pretty certain he cost us some money with a number of signings that failed as well.
All we are seeing from the SMSM are some pathetic attempts to try and spin a positive narrative for the hun as they see us moving on leaps and bounds fearing what we are gonna do next ...... This week alone we've had Most merchandise searches champions , beating Celtic to sign wonderkids champions and now Park will be bestest ever signings champion ...
Not bothered a Jota...its all about the Celtic and they know it. 🙂🍀

I'm of the opinion of this being the start of the sevco awakening of how to get the player sale model up and running.
I don't think his age is any hindrance.
They maybe be a few years behind but I would not dismiss
His appointment as a negative
HH
This model with player trading has been in place for years now, and looked upon the best form of survival for many a team in European football, yet the scum still haven't made any use of it with running up huge debts with nothing but shit to work with.
So many younger players around these days with potential and trying to find that needle in the haystack is no easy find these days.
So even developing a youngster is potentially harder work with such a poor development programme still in place within Scottish football still.
Yet its still possible to do, but more chances of getting that young player that's got the ability to play for the 1st team straight away to hope to turn around quick profits upon them and to have the ability to play European football still.
Would say John Park is well past his sell by date now and will be long gone before any potential fruits will become edible within that shit hole still imo.

I think he’s been brought in not to buy players in….but to sell players on, the last guy, could’nae polish the turds, perhaps park, has brung a wee tub o brasso an a cloth wi him 👍
He been in the door a week and the 1st of the contact rebels gets punted for a reported £6 million rising to £10 million if performance add ons are met
More-or-less, next or Kent……

He been in the door a week and the 1st of the contact rebels gets punted for a reported £6 million rising to £10 million if performance add ons are met
The demented fucks all think that getting to a EL final instantly makes there shit valuable.
What a load of bollocks that is.
Have the silly fucks never heard of a scouting network, that any team would have in place, if they were prepared to invest millions into a player.
So yet none of the shit showed up to be of any real use to the scum against us, and overall they hadn't produced anything of any real worth all of last season, going by all accounts either.
Without any real level of consistency then teams won't be prepared to pay big money for any players.
6M for aribo is generous enough imo, as still the most valuable player the scum has within its shit hole all the same.
25M for Shirley 😂 and a big clumsy dope at that, oh my sides still hurt with the peddling of that shite 😂

Don’t beleave all you read beleave the deal is 6mill over 3years at 2 mill every 2years,the only add on would be appearance or failing that goals he is already a Internationall so no scope there so where the other 4mill is coming from god knows

Back