John Park will resist Celtic return?

Winter

This I read the other day and it is sourced to the Scotsman (must be true then). He would rather stay at Sunderland and help them In their championship season. Given the amount of anti-Celtic "news" we've been privvy to esp since the 3TREBLE was completed. This could be more of the same, but for some reason , my gut probably , I have the feeling we won't see JP back anytime soon. He's not the only good scout but did do a first rate job for us before. Hope my guts wrong HH

HH wot vigobhoy said is true John Park never found any of these player it was his network of scouts he deserves credit for setting that up and has not joined Sunderland yet but looks like he will

We're in danger of beatifying John Park because we signed Virgil and Vic during his spell but, as others have said, I think it was his team who were really responsible. We also signed some amount of dross in that time.

When he left, many Celtic fans were relieved because he was starting to have an overbearing influence on our club.

If we could get some of that team in place that would be a positive I think that the youth team are doing quite well with producing players like Mikey J , Henderson Karamoko and oko flex. IF mikey can play with that confidence he showed on the last day of the season v hearts away from CP then he has a big future but he has to do it in away games

This I read the other day and it is sourced to the Scotsman (must be true then). He would rather stay at Sunderland and help them In their championship season. Given the amount of anti-Celtic "news" we've been privvy to esp since the 3TREBLE was completed. This could be more of the same, but for some reason , my gut probably , I have the feeling we won't see JP back anytime soon. He's not the only good scout but did do a first rate job for us before. Hope my guts wrong HH
Sunderland arny in the Championship..They goat Fuked by Charlton at Wembers????

Back