Jota Jota where the fek is Jota

with a season under his belt jota gets what this club is all about knows 60k fans adore him and paradise is the perfect stage to showcase his talents with his future settled feel jotas gonna show just how special he is

great bit of business getting the players in as the window opens ,,,,,were starting to act like the big clubs

What is happening? Are we back to the biscuit tin strategy of old. I get the feeling this is going to end up another fek up by the board. Really hope not
JFC. The deal got done -- it was probably done long before it was announced. This isn't remotely like the Eddie Howe saga. This was happening all along. My guess (or hope) is that Jota got all his travels out of the way for the next few years so he could concentrate on playing for the Hoops. But we'll see.

Contract on loan runs oot 30/6/2022, Wee wait announcement due early July,

Aye, going for a name change Mystic Tartan. I never doubted that he would sign, think there must have been one or two ready tae blame the board if things didn't work out.

Local Huns are having meltdowns at the money we're spending, hopefully another 3 players in, a CB, DM, AM/S & that'll be the Bhoys ready for the League, the 2 Cups & the Big one The Champions League.
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️MON THE CELTIC☘️🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

FOR THE LURKERS

YER FUCKIN RANCID CLUB IS SKINT AGAIN
GIRFUY YA HUN GIMPS🖕

Makes you wonder why Benfica let him go in the 1st place. Their loss, our gain.
The never let him go, they never gave him a chance, similar to Andy Roberson with us, sometimes you can’t see what you’ve got, aw he Wis needing was someone to believe in him and to get a run of games, after them seeing what he could do here, they, their fans and the Portuguese press, a started asking why he was allowed to to go loan with a right to buy, we effectively “stole” him, should have cost double what ewe paid, that why they have a 30% sell on clause, I’ve never heard of such a high figure before 🤷‍♂️

The never let him go, they never gave him a chance, similar to Andy Roberson with us, sometimes you can’t see what you’ve got, aw he Wis needing was someone to believe in him and to get a run of games, after them seeing what he could do here, they, their fans and the Portuguese press, a started asking why he was allowed to to go loan with a right to buy, we effectively “stole” him, should have cost double what ewe paid, that why they have a 30% sell on clause, I’ve never heard of such a high figure before 🤷‍♂️
How much did we pay for him? And you are right they didn’t know what they had till he came to Celtic obviously but I’m glad we have him now HH 🍀

Members online

Latest posts

Back