Jota out?

I'm not Jota bashing here. He is an amazing footballer obviously but he tries to hard in the champions league. We know he is class and he's going to be a superstar one day but it's ok not to be able to beat every player you come up against. It's ok to pass the ball rather than to the Kent stepover before losing it......what I'm saying is, he's been very disappointing in europe so far so if he's not 100%, don't risk him. Based on his last 3 matches in europe....he won't be missed. Get him fit. Get his confidence up and then unleash him on the Ukranians or the Spaniards in a few weeks!!!

If he doesn’t make it, it looks like Maeda on the left and Abada on the right with KYOGO through the middle…..I just wish we would tactically tweak things a bit for these games, to tighten up a bit…..but I doubt Ange will do this…
Do you mean by playing an extra defensive midfielder or something like that? With Calmac out Ange's choices are limited.

Do you mean by playing an extra defensive midfielder or something like that? With Calmac out Ange's choices are limited.
Red Bull Leipzig are a team as artificial as the 'energy drink' behind them. They have no pedigree, no history and only exist as a marketing tool for unhealthy shite that gives people diabetes and heart issues.
Celtic are one of the most famous and storied clubs in the world with a pedigree stretching back through generations long passed on. Celtic are the most successful club in Scotland and have already achieved greatness RB Leipzig's financial dopers can only dream of.
Success tomorrow night would be a bonus but if it came at the price of eroding our dominance of the Scottish game it would be too big a price to pay, in my opinion.

I'm not Jota bashing here. He is an amazing footballer obviously but he tries to hard in the champions league. We know he is class and he's going to be a superstar one day but it's ok not to be able to beat every player you come up against. It's ok to pass the ball rather than to the Kent stepover before losing it......what I'm saying is, he's been very disappointing in europe so far so if he's not 100%, don't risk him. Based on his last 3 matches in europe....he won't be missed. Get him fit. Get his confidence up and then unleash him on the Ukranians or the Spaniards in a few weeks!!!
100%
Love the wee man but he’s not been the stand out I had expected.
He will be a superstar though. Learning curve!
HH

All these guys are still learning. We're getting better. Maybe too many expecting too much into Ange's reign. No scapegoats. We can and will do better.

Ange says he will give Jota every opportunity to make it tomorrow night that's Ange speak for Jota is definitely out.
It would be another blow and our bad luck with injuries to key players continues but something tells me we can win this game with or without Jota.
We're gonna have to take our chances and get a wee rub of the green but it's still there for us in front of our support to give us that energy that might just see us do enough to get those crucial 3 points. 🍀

All these guys are still learning. We're getting better. Maybe too many expecting too much into Ange's reign. No scapegoats. We can and will do better.

I think in this case ,Stevie, it's Jota that's expecting to much from himself in these games. Obviously, he should back his own ability but he's still young. He's got many great nights in the champions league ahead of him.
I think he's a confidence player. And because he hasn't been the star man in europe its caused his head to drop a bit. If he isn't 100% tomorrow and has a poor game due to it...it will do him no good.
Get him fit, get him firing on all cylinders in the league. The fans are 100% behind him.

Not Jota bashing here either, but rest him and tell him to get his finger oot his fucking hair and get back on it, hun skelping aside

Back