Journalists?

I

Ian65

The daily record today at 9:35 put a blatant lie online not FAKE NEWS not a maybe story ,not a might be story ,a shitty Piece of deflection story.Glasgow Celtic supporters are tonight accused off throwing bottles at one of there own ( and it’s not Brenda Rodgers) well fuck sake that exact what Celtic supporters are famous for ????the bottle left the culprits hand swerved like a vanhooidonk free kick and very nearly hit a Celtic player ??? Its a new low as Celtic supporters are now targeting Celtic players???? We won’t talk about the coins aimed at the same Celtic player at the next corner? Rod Stewart was seen checking his pockets later ???. SCOTLAND 2019 enjoy

yeah and fake journalist in shape of provan praising motherwell player of course we know his bitterness stems from Celtic minded people not buying his medals when he put them up for sale .he was a decent player but also a coward on the park makes you laugh his column frank and fearless what a DICK

The daily record today at 9:35 put a blatant lie online not FAKE NEWS not a maybe story ,not a might be story ,a shitty Piece of deflection story.Glasgow Celtic supporters are tonight accused off throwing bottles at one of there own ( and it’s not Brenda Rodgers) well fuck sake that exact what Celtic supporters are famous for ????the bottle left the culprits hand swerved like a vanhooidonk free kick and very nearly hit a Celtic player ??? Its a new low as Celtic supporters are now targeting Celtic players???? We won’t talk about the coins aimed at the same Celtic player at the next corner? Rod Stewart was seen checking his pockets later ???. SCOTLAND 2019 enjoy
I've not seen that story. Fuck me how low can you get. Someone has to call these pricks out. You can see clearly where that bottle came from, so as you said pure unadulterated lies

Probably singed as A.R,S,E Reporter

I've just looked on the daily retard website can't find a story where they accused a celtic fan of throwing a bottle at Sinclair. But there is a story where someone from Hibs said there where two bottles thrown at players yesterday, the one that a hibs fan threw at Sinclair.,and one that a celtic fan threw??????

I've just posted this on an online newspaper story reply below

Your 'journalist' is wrong to call him a football fan because from that picture all I can see is the object in mid air and I can't see a sign that says anything about the perpetrators hobbies. But what I could surmise is that it was a rangers fan because it was thrown amongst a group of rangers supporters aimed at Aberdeen supporters so tell me why you jumped on the anonymous instead of the obvious

I've just looked on the daily retard website can't find a story where they accused a celtic fan of throwing a bottle at Sinclair. But there is a story where someone from Hibs said there where two bottles thrown at players yesterday, the one that a hibs fan threw at Sinclair.,and one that a celtic fan threw??????
Maybe the cunts took it down as it was fuckin lies I can assure you it was there a 9:35 last night or did I make it up

I see an irate SNP are ready to stamp out foul chanting at football stadiums close stands close stadiums and that will end sectarianism really what planet or medication are they on until they address all of sectarian issues then it's all just hot air they made an complete arse of it last time .

I see an irate SNP are ready to stamp out foul chanting at football stadiums close stands close stadiums and that will end sectarianism really what planet or medication are they on until they address all of sectarian issues then it's all just hot air they made an complete arse of it last time .

I read somewhere recently something about going to ban flags including the Irish flag and the Palestinian flag. I can’t remember where I seen this or if this is going to be another step in our direction. Maybe somebody else on here will know more.

The Union Jack was not going to be banned - obviously.

Yip Pat they need to get to the root of the boil.
That is the hatred and racism against Roman Catholics and the descendants of Irish Catholic immigrants. This truly is Scotland’s Shame.

But aye SNP go ahead and ban songs and flags while the OO still March through our streets and deliberately pass our places of worship where one of our Priests was spat on that will make things a whole lot better.

HH??

yeah and fake journalist in shape of provan praising motherwell player of course we know his bitterness stems from Celtic minded people not buying his medals when he put them up for sale .he was a decent player but also a coward on the park makes you laugh his column frank and fearless what a DICK
Exactly ;show him a picture of Doug Rougvie and he fills his huggies , can still picture him hands on hips standing near halfway line extremely uninterested .

Sensible person: Hitler hated Jews...what was his plan to make sure the people he hated were out of the picture?

Scottish journo/politician: he rounded them up and put them in concentration camps.

SP: Was this a good idea?

SJ/P: Absolutely not!!

SP: But why not. Jewish people made Hitler angry. It was their fault for being Jewish wasnt it?? They could have changed religion...you know...not be a jew?? Didnt Hitler do the right thing??

SJ/P: That is the most disgusting thing I've ever heard. How dare you!!! Are you seriously saying the Jewish people who were massacred brought it on themselves??

SP: No, your right. That's crazy. Hitler was wrong..on another note...bigotry and hate crime is on the up in Scotland. Attacks on Catholics are reported as the highest hate crime in the country at the moment...what's your solution??

SJ/P: Oh that's an easy one!!! Ban Catholic schools, tell priests to hide if the brothers are out marching!! Tell Catholics to be less catholicy when they are out and about. Are these Catholics Irish?? If so don't let them talk about or sing about being Irish...ban the flag completely...there you go...sorted....

SP: But shouldn't you be going after the people doing the attacking....the bigots???

SP/J:??? I don't understand the question......

I'm not for 1 second comparing Scotland to nazi Germany, although there are quite a few people who would love to see Catholics rounded up and taken away. You can usually find them singing about being up to their knees in our blood most weekends...what I was getting at is there is no where I know in the apparent civilised world where the genuine idea being floated by journalists and politicians is to ban the religious teachings of the people who are the victims of hate...

Sorry sort of went off on a wee rant...it just pisses me off

Sensible person: Hitler hated Jews...what was his plan to make sure the people he hated were out of the picture?

Scottish journo/politician: he rounded them up and put them in concentration camps.

SP: Was this a good idea?

SJ/P: Absolutely not!!

SP: But why not. Jewish people made Hitler angry. It was their fault for being Jewish wasnt it?? They could have changed religion...you know...not be a jew?? Didnt Hitler do the right thing??

SJ/P: That is the most disgusting thing I've ever heard. How dare you!!! Are you seriously saying the Jewish people who were massacred brought it on themselves??

SP: No, your right. That's crazy. Hitler was wrong..on another note...bigotry and hate crime is on the up in Scotland. Attacks on Catholics are reported as the highest hate crime in the country at the moment...what's your solution??

SJ/P: Oh that's an easy one!!! Ban Catholic schools, tell priests to hide if the brothers are out marching!! Tell Catholics to be less catholicy when they are out and about. Are these Catholics Irish?? If so don't let them talk about or sing about being Irish...ban the flag completely...there you go...sorted....

SP: But shouldn't you be going after the people doing the attacking....the bigots???

SP/J:??? I don't understand the question......

I'm not for 1 second comparing Scotland to nazi Germany, although there are quite a few people who would love to see Catholics rounded up and taken away. You can usually find them singing about being up to their knees in our blood most weekends...what I was getting at is there is no where I know in the apparent civilised world where the genuine idea being floated by journalists and politicians is to ban the religious teachings of the people who are the victims of hate...

Sorry sort of went off on a wee rant...it just pisses me off
post of the month Lubo defo 24 for that HH

As I stated in another thread.. I don’t buy or read them anymore ..full of anything that is anti Celtic.. plenty of decent reading online nowadays.. we shall always overcome ??

Yer flag Mod. Its annoying me now.

Back