Just cause it made me laugh 😂😂

This actually made me laugh in a sardonic kind of way

I was walking through Edinburgh Castle today.....can you guess which flag flies at the highest point of the Castle by a considerable way?

Yep.....it’s the butchers apron.....sickening
I know this is going to sound daft but I thot the butchers apron was a masonic thing. I would like to be educated on such things. I brought my kids from Australia to Scotland to perform my fatherly duties by taking them to their first Celtic game. Including taking them to the Edinburgh Tatoo.
After a very moving piper lament.
We then all belted out Flower Of Scotland. We started to move out but to my disbaleive then anger they started singing god save the queen. Why would anybody think that would be a approparate song to finnish a Scottish show at Scotlands most ravered and sacred land often fought against the very Queen they wanted us to sing her praises to, of course they didn't sing the last verse which talks about us pesky Scots. I was so angery I was glaring at anybody was singing it. TBH it defeated the purpose of me taking my Ozzie kids to Scotland for them to see I'm not (the only) angery agressive person, Us Glaswegian are all like me. My relations explained to my kids that if your kids still like their father by the time they a teenagers he hasn't been tough enough.

Members online

Latest posts

Back