Just watched Sevco. They are utter, utter, pish

Theverdict1

I am still laughing at how mediocre that bunch of cunts are. They had fuckall. No pace in attack, no invention, no skill and their finishing was a joke.

I can’t wait to tear them a new one. All the Sevconians on the radio saying they were good and Dakziel said they had a “great ore season”

The level of their self deluding is fucking preposterous.

What a bunch of total pricks. :)

I am still laughing at how mediocre that bunch of cunts are. They had fuckall. No pace in attack, no invention, no skill and their finishing was a joke.

I can’t wait to tear them a new one. All the Sevconians on the radio saying they were good and Dakziel said they had a “great ore season”

The level of their self deluding is fucking preposterous.

What a bunch of total pricks. :)
you would batter yir weans if they played fitba like that. Nothing to fear.

Why get uptight about a soon to be a kitchen implement, soon to be liquidised, great those kitchen tools. mash (sic) them up,And serve,. Problem like a souffle all hot air no substance.

Ica, would not watch them. not interested. We could not put out reserve team and get a result.

Well, OK then. I watched them because I was finished watching Lustig playing for Gent against Viitorul (Gent lost) and it's always good to see how other teams in your league are doing. Better when they're playing poorly, but it gives you a better idea of what their strengths and weaknesses are. But, as the car ads say, your mileage may vary.

Yeah understand of course know your enemy. What do you mean my league? Celtic is our league and has been for many many year's. Few plips there, but the most consistent since 1967. who else in scotland/Europe could a team compete with inferior budgets qualify into the top echelons of European football. There will always be a Celtic. along with the new brands barca, psg, against the immortals, real, inter, benfica and ac, ,that's where we are. none of this hyper monitesed poop. We are immortal.??????

Yeah understand of course know your enemy. What do you mean my league? Celtic is our league and has been for many many year's. Few plips there, but the most consistent since 1967. who else in scotland/Europe could a team compete with inferior budgets qualify into the top echelons of European football. There will always be a Celtic. along with the new brands barca, psg, against the immortals, real, inter, benfica and ac, ,that's where we are. none of this hyper monitesed poop. We are immortal.??????
vin rouge!

Back