Just when they thought this weekend couldn't get worse for the Rangers...

Offs you couldnae make this sheet up seriously only at that club and only him, if you tried to make it up it would involve both I'm surprised the red rag printed it. Wee traynor will have been up all night trying to spin this "ehm it was just a concerned citizen and fan(ny) of the club who thought he "spied ' a fuel leak "

Will S.G. Defend him or will he pass it off as his charity work among the sex workers SG said on Sky that no footballer should be subjected to to this type of interference in thier life's nether should thier wife's . Perhaps that is why he was rubbish yesterday to busy looking for his wife's Spy

Last edited:
Incase yeez missed it

Incase yeez missed it

It's so funny it deserves loads a threads....intact I might create a whole new website just to laugh about it!!!!

It's so funny it deserves loads a threads....intact I might create a whole new website just to laugh about it!!!!

as i said on the other thread, feel sorry for his mrs that she has been forced into this desperate measure and that she picked the worlds worst PI ..BUT, the reaction on the Rangers media page is the funniest thing ive read in a while 🤣 🤣 👍

This brings tears of joy to me ,firstly he is acting like a lot of guys out here,if that’s how they wish to behave well!!!!!!!!!!! ,but it is another nail in his coffin, and to sevco hopefully, another embarrassment,how will slippy handle this,probably nowt ?would assume Trainor and co will be in overdrive to deflate,let see how smsm and others in the media internet etc,if they chase this story ,they could not wait to castigate Leigh over the sticky tape carryon?they tried to make issue over the original story,making out the perpetrator COULD be someone else ,just hope this story is true ,hh

Back