Justice??

The only terrorist I seen as a child growing up had a brit uniform on. Yet they fail to see this.

It won't be long until the supporters of the British army, in the media and politics, come out to argue that, due to the good Friday agreement pardoning the IRA "terrorist" for their crimes, then its unfair that their soldiers are dragged through the courts.....this has been their argument whenever the mention of their hero's going on trial comes up...

This has always confused me.

Are they saying they want their soldiers to be treated like terrorist? If that's the case then have to admit that their soldiers terrorised people in Northern Ireland. They have to admit that the British Army were exactly like the IRA. A terrorist organisation working in Ireland....and when they do that....it opens up a whole can of worms.

When it happened, wasn't the excuse that the gun was wet and it accidentally fired while the soldier was cleaning it??

Now he's been charged with manslaughter, the excuse being, he aimed it and pulled the trigger not knowing the gun was cocked.

So which senior officer, at the time, created, or chose to believe the original lie.

We've always know the truth Lubo, Another state execution and cover up.
The abject hipocracy of the British Government knows no bounds.
Who's the Terrorists? Years of Death and suffering all over the 6 county's both sides and military could have been avoided no Question.The intransigence of the British Government has a lot to answer for.

Whits going on Lubo? Is he getting aff? Is it covered by the good Friday agreement, an that works 3 ways.
I want the people that covered it up to meet ' Justice' but we all know thats never going to happen.

Aiden McAnespie is amortilised in song. And his killer, will die, in shame, one day.

I'm going to go further, his gravestone should go like this....

Here lies a British Soldier
here lies a killer,
trained by and instructed by the British Army
Who apparently couldnt handle a gun.
Who shot an unarmed man 3 times in the back
by a ricochet from a wet rifle,
here lies, the lies.

Last edited:
So if he gets sentenced to 10 years for manslaughter he would only serve a maximum of 2. The rules for pre-good friday agreement offences. He should have been jailed for murder at the time but the max he will serve is 2 and I'd very much doubt he'll even get that.

So if he gets sentenced to 10 years for manslaughter he would only serve a maximum of 2. The rules for pre-good friday agreement offences. He should have been jailed for murder at the time but the max he will serve is 2 and I'd very much doubt he'll even get that.

Does this rule apply for British soldiers also?? If it does then the British government would have to admit that their soldiers committed crimes against humanity as a legitimate occupying armed force....then surely the soldiers in question should be paying a visit to the Hague.

I understand the Good Friday agreement covered republican and unionist "terrorist"...

But surely it shouldn't protect legitimate soldiers!! If so....wow.

Does this rule apply for British soldiers also?? If it does then the British government would have to admit that their soldiers committed crimes against humanity as a legitimate occupying armed force....then surely the soldiers in question should be paying a visit to the Hague.

I understand the Good Friday agreement covered republican and unionist "terrorist"...

But surely it shouldn't protect legitimate soldiers!! If so....wow.
I would have assumed when employed to protect civilians then thats the remit, the remit does not cover shooting innocent inhabitants of the land you are occupying.

Aye, in all my years I've detested The Brit Establishment, thers a common thing is they protect their own & any justice that results is hollow.

I don't usually comment on the troubles, just in case my opinion offends, THE BRIT BUTCHERS SHOULD BE DONE FOR WAR CRIMES

With their Propaganda War, misleading the UN, EU & America. I believe the Brits created the troubles so they could keep the Sectarianism poison pot boiling, for the Brits.

ps Brit Butchers from the Crown down. I hope the good people keep demanding justice

Members online

Latest posts

Back