KALJU F C,Estonia next round,

Better off betting on Guangzhou everglade being our next opponents in European competition. Wasnt until the champions league was invented that I realised the whole land mass on earth is actually Europe. From Baku to Iceland, Israel to Scandinavia. Australia is in Eurovision and the world cups in the desert. I'm so grateful sepp blatter isn't corrupting the game anymore. Not allowing the Martians to take part just because we'll see the earth is flat, is interplanetary raciscism. What was the score between Siberia and Antarctica?

Better off betting on Guangzhou everglade being our next opponents in European competition. Wasnt until the champions league was invented that I realised the whole land mass on earth is actually Europe. From Baku to Iceland, Israel to Scandinavia. Australia is in Eurovision and the world cups in the desert. I'm so grateful sepp blatter isn't corrupting the game anymore. Not allowing the Martians to take part just because we'll see the earth is flat, is interplanetary raciscism. What was the score between Siberia and Antarctica?
And after all that ,the earth is flat ,hh

Back